1. Vega Jane’s tree house is set up in what kind of tree?
(a) A poplar tree.
(b) An almond tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) A willow tree.
2. What color appears to Vega Jane after she awakens to the sound of screaming?
3. How many boards are said to be nailed to the trunk of the tree as a ladder to Vega’s tree house?
4. What is the term “Wug” short for in the novel?
5. What is the name of the prison in Wormwood?
(b) The Quag.
6. What is the name of the impenetrable and deadly barrier that surrounds Wormwood?
(c) The Quag.
7. Who is the Council member who asks Vega Jane what she’s doing there when Vega witnesses a Wug she knows disappearing into the boundary surrounding Wormwood?
(b) Helen Jane.
(c) Jurik Krone.
This section contains 4,118 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)