Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
2. What is the name of the linkboy that Julia and James meet leaving the party?
3. Which of the following is NOT suggested by Uncle John as a way of rectifying the problem between Julia and Richard?
4. How is it rumored that Wideacre grows such a prosperous harvest?
5. Where does Julia plan to raise her baby if she is to raise it as a single mother?
As an adult, Richard kills many characters. Choose two characters, describe their murders, and explain the impact that these murders have on the plot of the novel.
Julia has very close and unusual relationship with her deceased Aunt Beatrice. Compare and contrast the two female characters and their relationship to Wideacre.
Richard and Julia were raised on Wideacre in seeming bliss.
Part 1) Compare and contrast the childhood that both of these children experience.
Part 2) Explain the meaning that Wideacre had to each child as they progress into adulthood.
Part 3) Explain why these two children, who were raised on the same land, grow into such polarized adults.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)