Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
2. What is the name of the linkboy that Julia and James meet leaving the party?
3. Which of the following is NOT suggested by Uncle John as a way of rectifying the problem between Julia and Richard?
4. How is it rumored that Wideacre grows such a prosperous harvest?
5. Where does Julia plan to raise her baby if she is to raise it as a single mother?
As adults, Julia and Richard learn that they had been raised under a dark lie. Explain the lie that the two had been living under, and the way that the truth directly affects their lives as adults.
The novel "The Favored Child" works in a trilogy of Phillipa Gregory novels entitled "Wideacre." Explain how this novel functions as the second in a set of three novels. What history do you expect was presented in the first novel, and what loose ends do you expect the third novel to tie up?
Julia's life runs almost parallel to her Aunt Beatrice's life. Compare and contrast the romantic lives that both these women lead, and explain why Julia is the character that Beatrice used to speak through, even after death.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)