Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
2. What is the name of the linkboy that Julia and James meet leaving the party?
3. Which of the following is NOT suggested by Uncle John as a way of rectifying the problem between Julia and Richard?
4. How is it rumored that Wideacre grows such a prosperous harvest?
5. Where does Julia plan to raise her baby if she is to raise it as a single mother?
Essay Topic 1
In their teenage years, both Julia and Richard are put in charge of various tasks on Wideacre. Explain the tasks that each character is put in charge of, and compare and contrast their management styles.
Essay Topic 2
Julia has very close and unusual relationship with her deceased Aunt Beatrice. Compare and contrast the two female characters and their relationship to Wideacre.
Essay Topic 3
Julia's life runs almost parallel to her Aunt Beatrice's life. Compare and contrast the romantic lives that both these women lead, and explain why Julia is the character that Beatrice used to speak through, even after death.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)