|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the linkboy that Julia and James meet leaving the party?
(a) Michael Leroy.
(b) Jimmy Dart.
(c) Thomas Dench.
(d) Billy Brown.
2. What is revealed to be the true relationship between Julia and Richard?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are slaves.
3. Why is Richard granted a brief leave from school?
(a) To go to a funeral.
(b) To go to the hospital.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To get married.
4. What crop does Richard begin selling to the commercial markets after his parents' funeral?
5. How does Julia respond when Richard tells her that he loves her?
(a) She says that she loves him only as a cousin.
(b) She says that she loves him as a lover.
(c) She says that she loves him like a father.
(d) She says that she loves him as her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Julia is presented with the doll on reaping day, what does her family realize about her?
2. What is the holiday that Julia is made queen of by the villagers?
3. What has Matthew Merry sold, infuriating Clary?
4. Where are Uncle John and Celia's bodies found?
5. When Julia is riding her horse during a dream state, who does she realize is on top of her, kissing her?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)