|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julia explain away her swelling stomach?
(a) She says that she is "unable to process water."
(b) She says that she is "with child."
(c) She says that she is "welled up with magic."
(d) She says that she is "full of undigested bread."
2. After the attack, what part of Julia's body is broken?
(a) Her collar bone.
(b) Her ankle.
(c) Her rib.
(d) Her wrist.
3. What crop does Richard begin selling to the commercial markets after his parents' funeral?
4. How does Uncle John respond to the news that Julia will be coming home from Dr. Phillips?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is anxious.
(d) He is elated.
5. Why is Jimmy Dart arrested?
(a) For being a vagrant.
(b) For stealing from the fields.
(c) For killing Celia Lacey.
(d) For setting fire to Wideacre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Celia's final words to Julia before leaving with Uncle John for town?
2. When Julia returns home after the attack, who helps her off her horse, squeezing her around the waist?
3. What does Julie do for a living?
4. When Julia has a dream on the night after she is confronted by Ralph, what does she shout?
5. Where does Julia plan to raise her baby if she is to raise it as a single mother?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)