Short Answer Questions Key
1. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
It is raining.
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
To the river.
3. In what century was Julia born?
In the 1700s.
4. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
5. How old was Julia when her father died?
6. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
She was murdered.
7. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
As her "dearest friend."
8. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
It is burned down.
This section contains 4,956 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)