|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
(a) An apple orchard.
(b) An olive orchard.
(c) An orange orchard.
(d) An almond orchard.
2. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
3. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
(a) Ralph's sister.
(b) Ralph's girlfriend.
(c) Ralph's cleaning woman.
(d) Ralph's mother.
4. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A tornado.
(d) A wagon.
5. What is Uncle John's real profession?
(a) He is a blacksmith.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
2. How does the bird respond to being held by Richard?
3. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
4. What is the weather like on the day that Julia is sent to plant the orchard?
5. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)