|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the slave children sent to work after being taken from the Acre?
(a) At a livery.
(b) At a mill.
(c) At a factory.
(d) At a farm.
2. After Julia refuses to call off her engagement to James, what does Richard say?
(a) That he hopes the two are happy together.
(b) That he hopes James dies.
(c) That he will step down as the favored child at Wideacre.
(d) That he will see to it that Julia be disinherited.
3. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
(a) A bird.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
4. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
(a) That she and Ralph are bank robbers.
(b) That she and Ralph are arch enemies.
(c) That she and Ralph are siblings.
(d) That she and Ralph are lovers.
5. After the dream comes true and Julia faints, where does she wake up?
(a) In the parsonage.
(b) In an insane asylum.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In her own bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century was Julia born?
2. What is Uncle John's real profession?
3. What has Julia lost in the village, prompting her, Richard, and Ralph to go back searching for it?
4. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
5. What has Matthew Merry sold, infuriating Clary?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)