|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the time that he has been away from Julia, where has James been?
(a) At Oxford.
(b) At Yale.
(c) At Princeton.
(d) At Stanford.
2. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
(a) Julia Lacey.
(b) Richard McAdams.
(c) Celia Lacey.
(d) Uncle John.
3. What is Uncle John's real profession?
(a) He is a blacksmith.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a doctor.
4. As children, what did Julia and Robert promise to do?
(a) Move out of their hometown.
(b) Stay best friends forever.
(c) Marry each other one day.
(d) Travel the world together.
5. What type of bird does Ralph keep as a pet?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A crow.
(d) A raven.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
2. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
3. As she leaves for Wideacre, how does Julia feel about her relationship with James?
4. What does James make the children promise not to use their money to purchase?
5. Who is Marianne Fortescue?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)