|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
(a) That Julia looks much different that Beatrice.
(b) That Beatrice was much more beautiful that Julia.
(c) That Julia and Beatrice are like twins.
(d) That she doesn't remember what Beatrice looked like.
2. How does Uncle John respond to the news that Julia will be coming home from Dr. Phillips?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is elated.
(d) He is anxious.
3. After the dream comes true and Julia faints, where does she wake up?
(a) In her own bed.
(b) In an insane asylum.
(c) In the parsonage.
(d) In the hospital.
4. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
(a) That she is more educated that the doctor.
(b) That she is high society in comparison to these people.
(c) That she is a country girl.
(d) That she is uneducated to the ways of these foreigners.
5. Who encourages Julia to end her relationship with Dr. Phillips?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
2. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
3. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
4. Where were the slave children sent to work after being taken from the Acre?
5. During the time that he has been away from Julia, where has James been?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)