|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the villagers respond to Julia's warning about the church's destruction?
(a) They argue about whether they should believe a child.
(b) They believe her and act promptly against the destruction.
(c) They ignore her words completely.
(d) They laugh in her face.
2. What part of the bird's body is broken when Richard is handling it?
(a) Its legs.
(b) Its wings.
(c) Its beak.
(d) Its tailfeathers.
3. What animal attacks Richard in the barn?
(a) A herd of cows.
(b) A flock of sheep.
(c) A flock of chickens.
(d) A gaggle of geese.
4. How does Julia thank James for his words of kindness to her?
(a) She never thanks him.
(b) With a hug.
(c) With a handshake.
(d) With a kiss.
5. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his daughter.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) They have no relation.
(d) She is his neice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird does Ralph keep as a pet?
2. Why does Celia believe that everyone thinks Julia resembles Beatrice?
3. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
4. As Julia explains it to Ralph, why doesn't she have a horse?
5. Why does Celia leave the party early, allowing James to escort Julia home?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)