|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph predict will someday happen to the land of Wideacre?
(a) That the land will be destroyed by fire.
(b) That Julia will give it to the villagers.
(c) That the villagers will overtake the land from her.
(d) That the land will flourish under Julia's green thumb.
2. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
(c) Matthew Merry.
3. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
(a) It is swept up by a tornado.
(b) It is swept away by a monsoon.
(c) It is burned down.
(d) It is destroyed by a bomb.
4. How does Julia dream that the village will be destroyed?
(a) By a tornado.
(b) By an earthquake.
(c) By a fire.
(d) By a monsoon.
5. Who is Marianne Fortescue?
(a) A nurse that works in Dr. Phillips office.
(b) A cleaning woman that attends to Julia's room.
(c) A girl who teases Julia's clothing.
(d) A patient of Dr. Phillips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Uncle John think that it is necessary to change the way that the employees are paid?
2. After the dream comes true and Julia faints, where does she wake up?
3. What part of the bird's body is broken when Richard is handling it?
4. Who does James suggest that Julia should elope with?
5. Why does Celia believe that everyone thinks Julia resembles Beatrice?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)