|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the slave children that were taken from the Acre died?
2. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
(a) Ralph's sister.
(b) Ralph's cleaning woman.
(c) Ralph's mother.
(d) Ralph's girlfriend.
3. How does Julia respond when Richard tells her that he loves her?
(a) She says that she loves him only as a cousin.
(b) She says that she loves him like a father.
(c) She says that she loves him as a lover.
(d) She says that she loves him as her best friend.
4. Who is Marianne Fortescue?
(a) A cleaning woman that attends to Julia's room.
(b) A patient of Dr. Phillips.
(c) A girl who teases Julia's clothing.
(d) A nurse that works in Dr. Phillips office.
5. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
(a) That he has been stealing from her family.
(b) That he helped set fire to Wildacre.
(c) That he slashed the legs of Richard's horse.
(d) That he and Beatrice were once lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal attacks Richard in the barn?
2. What is Ralph Megson's job?
3. How does Julia dream that the village will be destroyed?
4. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
5. How quickly is Julia revisited by Beatrice upon returning to Wideacre?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)