|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle John's plan to cut hourly wages from the Wideacre employees?
(a) To pay the workers in kind words.
(b) Not to pay the workers at all.
(c) To pay the workers in land.
(d) To pay the workers in profit share.
2. What does the doctor that Julia is being sent to specialize in?
(a) Speech disorders.
(b) Vision disorders.
(c) Eating disorders.
(d) Nervous disorders.
3. How do the villagers respond to Julia's warning about the church's destruction?
(a) They ignore her words completely.
(b) They believe her and act promptly against the destruction.
(c) They argue about whether they should believe a child.
(d) They laugh in her face.
4. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
5. What part of the bird's body is broken when Richard is handling it?
(a) Its wings.
(b) Its beak.
(c) Its legs.
(d) Its tailfeathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a linkboy carry?
2. What does James Fortescue think of Dr. Phillips?
3. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
4. Who encourages Julia to end her relationship with Dr. Phillips?
5. What animal attacks Richard in the barn?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)