|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) All Saints Day.
2. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
3. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She drown.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She had an incurable disease.
4. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "dearest friend."
(b) As her "small companion."
(c) As her "dunce relative."
(d) As her "archenemy."
5. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) They have no relation.
(b) She is his neice.
(c) She is his daughter.
(d) She is his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
2. What is the holiday that Julia is made queen of by the villagers?
3. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
4. After the dream comes true and Julia faints, where does she wake up?
5. How does Richard respond to Julia's engagement to James?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)