|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting the shopkeeper, what does James ask of Julia?
(a) To marry him.
(b) To loan him money for school.
(c) To never speak to him again.
(d) To travel to Spain with him.
2. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
(a) Ralph's sister.
(b) Ralph's girlfriend.
(c) Ralph's cleaning woman.
(d) Ralph's mother.
3. How does Richard respond to Julia's news that she is being sent away.
(a) He is enraged by her leaving.
(b) He is saddened by her leaving.
(c) He is confused by her leaving.
(d) He is excited by her leaving.
4. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
(a) Matthew Merry.
5. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
(a) That he helped set fire to Wildacre.
(b) That he has been stealing from her family.
(c) That he and Beatrice were once lovers.
(d) That he slashed the legs of Richard's horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor that Julia is being sent to specialize in?
2. What is Marianne's social status?
3. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
4. What do Celia and Julia rent from Mrs. Gibson?
5. What is the weather like on the day that Julia is sent to plant the orchard?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)