|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) All Saints Day.
2. What type of bird does Ralph keep as a pet?
(a) A hawk.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A raven.
(d) A crow.
3. How old was Julia when her father died?
4. How do the villagers respond to Julia's warning about the church's destruction?
(a) They believe her and act promptly against the destruction.
(b) They argue about whether they should believe a child.
(c) They laugh in her face.
(d) They ignore her words completely.
5. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
(a) No one listens to Richard's whining.
(b) Ralph punches Richard in the stomach.
(c) Ralph is fired.
(d) Julia comes to Ralph's defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Julia leaves for Wideacre, what is her biggest fear about her relationship with James?
2. How does Julia thank James for his words of kindness to her?
3. How does Uncle John refer to Julia's visions?
4. What does Ralph predict will someday happen to the land of Wideacre?
5. What does James make the children promise not to use their money to purchase?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)