|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dog.
(d) A horse.
2. What crop does Julia sow in preparation for the harvest season?
3. What has Uncle John been away mining?
4. What does Rosie Dench embroider?
5. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
(a) A dangerous boy.
(b) An evil demon.
(c) A spoiled child.
(d) A filthy rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
2. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
3. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
4. How does Julia feel about having to visit Dr. Phillips?
5. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)