|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the bird's body is broken when Richard is handling it?
(a) Its beak.
(b) Its tailfeathers.
(c) Its wings.
(d) Its legs.
2. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
3. What is Marianne's social status?
(a) Lower than Julia's.
(b) Equal to Julia's.
(c) There is no mention of Marianne's social ranking.
(d) Higher than Julia's.
4. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A wagon.
5. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the cemetary.
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
2. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
3. How does Uncle John refer to Julia's visions?
4. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
5. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)