|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
2. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
(a) An olive orchard.
(b) An orange orchard.
(c) An almond orchard.
(d) An apple orchard.
3. After the dream comes true and Julia faints, where does she wake up?
(a) In her own bed.
(b) In the parsonage.
(c) In an insane asylum.
(d) In the hospital.
4. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
(a) All Saints Day.
(c) Valentine's Day.
5. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
(a) That he helped set fire to Wildacre.
(b) That he and Beatrice were once lovers.
(c) That he has been stealing from her family.
(d) That he slashed the legs of Richard's horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
2. When Julia overhears Uncle John speaking to the woman from town, how many babies does the woman say that she has buried?
3. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
4. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
5. What animal attacks Richard in the barn?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)