|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
(a) That she and Ralph are arch enemies.
(b) That she and Ralph are bank robbers.
(c) That she and Ralph are lovers.
(d) That she and Ralph are siblings.
2. How old was Julia when her father died?
3. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
(a) While opening a gate.
(b) While standing in a field.
(c) While lying in her bed.
(d) While working at the watering hole.
4. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
(a) The piano.
(b) The guitar.
(c) The flute.
(d) The cello.
5. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
(a) On her 16th birthday.
(b) On her 21st birthday.
(c) On her 18th birthday.
(d) On her 10th birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
2. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
3. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
4. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
5. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)