|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1600s.
(b) In the 1800s.
(c) In the 1900s.
(d) In the 1700s.
2. What does Uncle John give to Julia for her birthday on the day that he returns from the mines?
(a) A new horse.
(b) A feather pen.
(c) A new gown.
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is windy.
4. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
(a) That Beatrice was much more beautiful that Julia.
(b) That Julia looks much different that Beatrice.
(c) That she doesn't remember what Beatrice looked like.
(d) That Julia and Beatrice are like twins.
5. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
(b) While lying in her bed.
(c) While taking very hot baths.
(d) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
2. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
3. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
4. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
5. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)