|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
(a) Julia comes to Ralph's defense.
(b) Ralph punches Richard in the stomach.
(c) No one listens to Richard's whining.
(d) Ralph is fired.
2. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
(a) Uncle John.
(d) The villagers.
3. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
(a) She plants them in the village.
(b) She throws them away.
(c) She plants them in her small, personal garden.
(d) She plants them by the sea side.
4. What does the doctor that Julia is being sent to specialize in?
(a) Vision disorders.
(b) Eating disorders.
(c) Nervous disorders.
(d) Speech disorders.
5. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph Megson's job?
2. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
3. When Uncle John returns from the mines, what is he disappointed to see in Richard?
4. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
5. What is Uncle John's plan to cut hourly wages from the Wideacre employees?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)