|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
(a) While standing in a field.
(b) While working at the watering hole.
(c) While lying in her bed.
(d) While opening a gate.
2. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
3. What color is the horse that Ralph brings for Julia?
4. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
(a) None of the crops.
(b) A large percentage.
(c) A small percentage.
(d) All of the crops.
5. How does Julia introduce Dench to the new hire, Ralph?
(a) As "Dench the Groom."
(b) As "Pastor Robertson."
(c) As "Dan Taylor."
(d) As "My father."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
2. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
3. What is Ralph Megson's job?
4. When Uncle John returns from the mines, what is he disappointed to see in Richard?
5. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)