|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
(a) Singing songs on the street corners.
(b) Bringing food to the people.
(c) Preaching the Sunday mass.
(d) Stealing money from the rich.
2. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
(d) Uncle John.
3. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(b) For being drunk on the job.
(c) For letting Julia ride the horse.
(d) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
4. How does Julia introduce Dench to the new hire, Ralph?
(a) As "Pastor Robertson."
(b) As "My father."
(c) As "Dench the Groom."
(d) As "Dan Taylor."
5. How do the villagers respond to Julia's warning about the church's destruction?
(a) They believe her and act promptly against the destruction.
(b) They ignore her words completely.
(c) They laugh in her face.
(d) They argue about whether they should believe a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
2. What is Uncle John's real profession?
3. When Julia overhears Uncle John speaking to the woman from town, how many babies does the woman say that she has buried?
4. What does the doctor that Julia is being sent to specialize in?
5. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)