|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) It's legs are slashed.
(b) It falls ill with a disease.
(c) It goes missing in the night.
(d) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the doctor's office.
(b) To the church.
(c) To the cemetary.
(d) To the river.
3. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
(a) Because she is jealous that only Richard may ride it.
(b) Because it isn't getting enough exercise.
(c) Because she was given permission by Richard to ride the horse.
(d) Because the stable boy tricks her into riding the horse.
4. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1800s.
(b) In the 1700s.
(c) In the 1600s.
(d) In the 1900s.
5. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) It is windy.
(d) It is raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the horse that Ralph brings for Julia?
2. What is Uncle John's plan to cut hourly wages from the Wideacre employees?
3. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
4. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
5. What is Uncle John's real profession?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)