|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A bomb.
2. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
(a) That they are malnourished.
(b) That they are playing an exciting game.
(c) That they have finer clothes than she does.
(d) That they all seem to be overweight.
3. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
(a) On her 21st birthday.
(b) On her 10th birthday.
(c) On her 18th birthday.
(d) On her 16th birthday.
4. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
5. How does Julia dream that the village will be destroyed?
(a) By a tornado.
(b) By an earthquake.
(c) By a fire.
(d) By a monsoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
3. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
4. What does Uncle John give to Julia for her birthday on the day that he returns from the mines?
5. What color is the horse that Ralph brings for Julia?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)