|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor that Julia is being sent to specialize in?
(a) Nervous disorders.
(b) Speech disorders.
(c) Eating disorders.
(d) Vision disorders.
2. After the dream comes true and Julia faints, where does she wake up?
(a) In her own bed.
(b) In the parsonage.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In an insane asylum.
3. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "small companion."
(b) As her "archenemy."
(c) As her "dearest friend."
(d) As her "dunce relative."
4. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
5. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(b) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
(c) While lying in her bed.
(d) While taking very hot baths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
2. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
3. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
4. What is Uncle John's real profession?
5. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)