|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his daughter.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) They have no relation.
(d) She is his neice.
2. How does Julia introduce Dench to the new hire, Ralph?
(a) As "Pastor Robertson."
(b) As "Dan Taylor."
(c) As "Dench the Groom."
(d) As "My father."
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the church.
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the cemetary.
4. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
(a) Julia comes to Ralph's defense.
(b) Ralph punches Richard in the stomach.
(c) No one listens to Richard's whining.
(d) Ralph is fired.
5. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
(a) Ralph's mother.
(b) Ralph's cleaning woman.
(c) Ralph's girlfriend.
(d) Ralph's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Uncle John's plan to cut hourly wages from the Wideacre employees?
2. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
3. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
4. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
5. What has Uncle John been away mining?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)