|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Julia lost in the village, prompting her, Richard, and Ralph to go back searching for it?
(a) Her glove.
(b) Her parasol.
(c) Her handkerchief
(d) Her hat.
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) It is windy.
(d) It is raining.
3. What is Ralph Megson's job?
(a) He is the new tutor.
(b) He is the new gardner.
(c) He is the overseer of the entire estate.
(d) He is the new stable manager.
4. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
5. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
(c) Uncle John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
2. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
3. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
4. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
5. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)