|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
(b) While lying in her bed.
(c) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(d) While taking very hot baths.
2. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
(a) Uncle John.
(b) Richard McAdams.
(c) Julia Lacey.
(d) Celia Lacey.
3. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
4. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his daughter.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) They have no relation.
(d) She is his neice.
5. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
(a) No one listens to Richard's whining.
(b) Julia comes to Ralph's defense.
(c) Ralph punches Richard in the stomach.
(d) Ralph is fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
2. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
3. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
4. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
5. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)