|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
2. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
(b) For being drunk on the job.
(c) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(d) For letting Julia ride the horse.
3. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
(a) Matthew Merry.
4. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
5. Why does Uncle John think that it is necessary to change the way that the employees are paid?
(a) To ensure that all the workers care about what is happening on the estate.
(b) To ensure that the workers stop stealing from the fields.
(c) To ensure that the workers stay loyal to the Wideacre estate.
(d) To ensure that all the workers come into the fields on time.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
2. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
3. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
4. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
5. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)