|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "archenemy."
(b) As her "dunce relative."
(c) As her "dearest friend."
(d) As her "small companion."
2. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
(a) Uncle John.
(b) Richard McAdams.
(c) Julia Lacey.
(d) Celia Lacey.
3. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is saddened.
(d) He is skeptical.
4. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
(a) That he and Beatrice were once lovers.
(b) That he helped set fire to Wildacre.
(c) That he slashed the legs of Richard's horse.
(d) That he has been stealing from her family.
5. As children, what did Julia and Robert promise to do?
(a) Move out of their hometown.
(b) Marry each other one day.
(c) Travel the world together.
(d) Stay best friends forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
2. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
3. In what century was Julia born?
4. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
5. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)