|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
(a) Stealing money from the rich.
(b) Singing songs on the street corners.
(c) Preaching the Sunday mass.
(d) Bringing food to the people.
2. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
(a) That they have finer clothes than she does.
(b) That they are playing an exciting game.
(c) That they all seem to be overweight.
(d) That they are malnourished.
3. How old was Julia when her father died?
4. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
(b) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(c) While taking very hot baths.
(d) While lying in her bed.
5. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
2. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
3. As Julia explains it to Ralph, why doesn't she have a horse?
4. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
5. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)