|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
(a) At the parsonage.
(b) Watching from the shadows.
(c) Eating a piece of pie.
(d) Taking a riding lesson.
2. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
(a) His arms.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His legs.
3. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
(a) It is burned down.
(b) It is swept up by a tornado.
(c) It is swept away by a monsoon.
(d) It is destroyed by a bomb.
4. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
(a) The cello.
(b) The guitar.
(c) The piano.
(d) The flute.
5. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
(d) Uncle John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
2. What is Uncle John's plan to cut hourly wages from the Wideacre employees?
3. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
4. Why is Dench fired?
5. When Uncle John returns from the mines, what is he disappointed to see in Richard?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)