|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
2. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
(a) That Aunt Beatrice is her mother.
(b) That Aunt Beatrice is haunting her.
(c) That she and Beatrice are as one.
(d) That Aunt Beatrice is really alive.
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the church.
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the cemetary.
4. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
5. What has Uncle John been away mining?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
2. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
3. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
4. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
5. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)