|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his sister.
(b) They have no relation.
(c) She is his daughter.
(d) She is his neice.
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the cemetary.
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the river.
3. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1600s.
(b) In the 1900s.
(c) In the 1800s.
(d) In the 1700s.
4. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
5. What has Uncle John been away mining?
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
2. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
3. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
4. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
5. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)