|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
2. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1800s.
(b) In the 1900s.
(c) In the 1600s.
(d) In the 1700s.
3. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
(a) She should treat her husband like a pig.
(b) She should live in fear of her huband's wrath.
(c) She should bow to her husband's requests.
(d) She should demand to be treated as an equal.
4. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
(a) That Aunt Beatrice is haunting her.
(b) That Aunt Beatrice is her mother.
(c) That she and Beatrice are as one.
(d) That Aunt Beatrice is really alive.
5. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
(a) His legs.
(b) His arms.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
2. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
3. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
4. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
5. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)