|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His arms.
(d) His legs.
2. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While lying in her bed.
(b) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(c) While taking very hot baths.
(d) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
3. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She had an incurable disease.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She drown.
4. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
(a) The cello.
(b) The flute.
(c) The piano.
(d) The guitar.
5. What has Uncle John been away mining?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
2. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
3. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
4. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
5. As children, what did Julia and Robert promise to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)