|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
(a) Celia Lacey.
(b) Richard McAdams.
(c) Uncle John.
(d) Julia Lacey.
2. What is Ralph Megson's job?
(a) He is the new gardner.
(b) He is the new tutor.
(c) He is the overseer of the entire estate.
(d) He is the new stable manager.
3. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1800s.
(b) In the 1900s.
(c) In the 1600s.
(d) In the 1700s.
4. What has Julia lost in the village, prompting her, Richard, and Ralph to go back searching for it?
(a) Her parasol.
(b) Her handkerchief
(c) Her glove.
(d) Her hat.
5. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For being drunk on the job.
(b) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(c) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
(d) For letting Julia ride the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
2. What has Uncle John been away mining?
3. How old was Julia when her father died?
4. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
5. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)