|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A cat.
(d) A horse.
2. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For being drunk on the job.
(b) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(c) For letting Julia ride the horse.
(d) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
3. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
(a) Ralph punches Richard in the stomach.
(b) Julia comes to Ralph's defense.
(c) Ralph is fired.
(d) No one listens to Richard's whining.
4. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1900s.
(b) In the 1800s.
(c) In the 1700s.
(d) In the 1600s.
5. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His arms.
(d) His legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
2. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
3. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
4. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
5. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)