|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
(a) On her 21st birthday.
(b) On her 16th birthday.
(c) On her 10th birthday.
(d) On her 18th birthday.
2. How old was Julia when her father died?
3. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While taking very hot baths.
(b) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(c) While lying in her bed.
(d) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
4. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For letting Julia ride the horse.
(b) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(c) For being drunk on the job.
(d) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
5. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his neice.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) They have no relation.
(d) She is his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julia introduce Dench to the new hire, Ralph?
2. As children, what did Julia and Robert promise to do?
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
4. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
5. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)