|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is windy.
3. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
(a) Ralph punches Richard in the stomach.
(b) Ralph is fired.
(c) No one listens to Richard's whining.
(d) Julia comes to Ralph's defense.
4. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
(a) Bringing food to the people.
(b) Singing songs on the street corners.
(c) Preaching the Sunday mass.
(d) Stealing money from the rich.
5. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(b) For letting Julia ride the horse.
(c) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
(d) For being drunk on the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
2. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
3. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
4. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
5. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)