|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Uncle John returns from the mines, what is he disappointed to see in Richard?
(a) An unathletic physique.
(b) A slight stature.
(c) A lack of studious behavior.
(d) A spoiled attitude.
2. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
(a) The flute.
(b) The guitar.
(c) The cello.
(d) The piano.
3. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
(a) Because it isn't getting enough exercise.
(b) Because she was given permission by Richard to ride the horse.
(c) Because she is jealous that only Richard may ride it.
(d) Because the stable boy tricks her into riding the horse.
4. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1900s.
(b) In the 1700s.
(c) In the 1600s.
(d) In the 1800s.
5. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She died in a car accident.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She had an incurable disease.
(d) She drown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
2. How old was Julia when her father died?
3. How does Julia introduce Dench to the new hire, Ralph?
4. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
5. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)