|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
(a) That Aunt Beatrice is really alive.
(b) That Aunt Beatrice is haunting her.
(c) That Aunt Beatrice is her mother.
(d) That she and Beatrice are as one.
2. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
(a) That she and Ralph are siblings.
(b) That she and Ralph are arch enemies.
(c) That she and Ralph are bank robbers.
(d) That she and Ralph are lovers.
3. What has Julia lost in the village, prompting her, Richard, and Ralph to go back searching for it?
(a) Her handkerchief
(b) Her glove.
(c) Her parasol.
(d) Her hat.
4. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) It goes missing in the night.
(b) It falls ill with a disease.
(c) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
(d) It's legs are slashed.
5. What has Uncle John been away mining?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
2. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
3. As children, what did Julia and Robert promise to do?
4. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
5. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)