|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She had an incurable disease.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She drown.
2. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
(a) That Aunt Beatrice is her mother.
(b) That Aunt Beatrice is haunting her.
(c) That she and Beatrice are as one.
(d) That Aunt Beatrice is really alive.
3. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1600s.
(b) In the 1900s.
(c) In the 1800s.
(d) In the 1700s.
4. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "dunce relative."
(b) As her "small companion."
(c) As her "dearest friend."
(d) As her "archenemy."
5. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The cello.
(c) The piano.
(d) The flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Julia lost in the village, prompting her, Richard, and Ralph to go back searching for it?
2. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
3. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
4. Why is Dench fired?
5. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)