|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
(a) No one listens to Richard's whining.
(b) Ralph is fired.
(c) Julia comes to Ralph's defense.
(d) Ralph punches Richard in the stomach.
2. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the doctor's office.
(b) To the river.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the cemetary.
4. What does Uncle John give to Julia for her birthday on the day that he returns from the mines?
(a) A feather pen.
(c) A new horse.
(d) A new gown.
5. What is Ralph Megson's job?
(a) He is the new stable manager.
(b) He is the new tutor.
(c) He is the overseer of the entire estate.
(d) He is the new gardner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
2. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
3. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
4. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
5. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)