|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the slave children that were taken from the Acre died?
2. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) They have no relation.
(b) She is his neice.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is his daughter.
3. How old was Julia when her father died?
4. What is Marianne's social status?
(a) Higher than Julia's.
(b) Lower than Julia's.
(c) There is no mention of Marianne's social ranking.
(d) Equal to Julia's.
5. What rationalization does Julia give for the way that old people in the village greet her?
(a) That they are confused as to who she is.
(b) That they are greeting Beatrice.
(c) That they are greeting her as Celia's daughter.
(d) That they don't recognize her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James Fortescue think of Dr. Phillips?
2. When Julia overhears Uncle John speaking to the woman from town, how many babies does the woman say that she has buried?
3. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
4. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
5. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)