|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
(a) Taking a riding lesson.
(b) Watching from the shadows.
(c) At the parsonage.
(d) Eating a piece of pie.
2. When Julia is riding her horse during a dream state, who does she realize is on top of her, kissing her?
(a) Matthew Merry.
3. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) It's legs are slashed.
(b) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
(c) It falls ill with a disease.
(d) It goes missing in the night.
4. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(b) While taking very hot baths.
(c) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
(d) While lying in her bed.
5. Which bodies cannot be buried in the church cemetery?
(a) Bodies that are cremeated.
(b) Bodies that die of disease.
(c) Bodies of suicide.
(d) Bodies that were murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
2. As Julia leaves for Wideacre, what is her biggest fear about her relationship with James?
3. Who is the father of Julia's baby?
4. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
5. What does Ralph predict will someday happen to the land of Wideacre?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)