|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julia plan to raise her baby if she is to raise it as a single mother?
(a) At Acre.
(b) At home with her mother.
(c) Away, at Bath.
(d) Alone in the wilderness.
2. How quickly is Julia revisited by Beatrice upon returning to Wideacre?
(a) Immediately after stepping foot on the property.
(b) Within the first day of returning.
(c) She isn't visited by Beatrice at all.
(d) Within the first week of returning.
3. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His legs.
(d) His arms.
4. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is mute.
5. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
(a) An almond orchard.
(b) An olive orchard.
(c) An orange orchard.
(d) An apple orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where Julia arranges to meet Richard to tell him her news?
2. When Julia looks over at Richard during the funeral, what is he doing?
3. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
4. During the time that he has been away from Julia, where has James been?
5. Who does James suggest that Julia should elope with?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)