|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
2. What type of bird does Ralph keep as a pet?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A raven.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A crow.
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
(a) It is windy.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is sunny.
(d) It is snowing.
4. What happens to Matthew Merry after he is sent to prison?
(a) He is sent to the mental ward of the prison.
(b) He dies of a broken heart.
(c) He is killed by another inmate.
(d) He kills himself.
5. How do the villagers respond to Julia's warning about the church's destruction?
(a) They laugh in her face.
(b) They argue about whether they should believe a child.
(c) They believe her and act promptly against the destruction.
(d) They ignore her words completely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following events does Julia NOT attend with Marianne?
2. What is Uncle John's real profession?
3. As Julia leaves for Wideacre, what is her biggest fear about her relationship with James?
4. Who does James suggest that Julia should elope with?
5. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)