|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julia state that she has called off her engagement to James?
(a) Because he is constantly drunk.
(b) Because he has lost all his money gambling.
(c) Because he has been unfaithful to her.
(d) Because she was never in love with him.
2. What does Ralph warn Julia against if she finds herself "with child"?
(a) Rushing into a marriage.
(b) Telling the truth to her family.
(c) Giving birth to the child.
(d) Lying to the villagers.
3. What does James make the children promise not to use their money to purchase?
4. How does Julia introduce Dench to the new hire, Ralph?
(a) As "Dan Taylor."
(b) As "Pastor Robertson."
(c) As "Dench the Groom."
(d) As "My father."
5. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How quickly is Julia revisited by Beatrice upon returning to Wideacre?
2. After the attack, what part of Julia's body is broken?
3. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
4. What does Rosie Dench embroider?
5. What is revealed to be the true relationship between Julia and Richard?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)