|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bird does Ralph keep as a pet?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A raven.
(c) A crow.
(d) A hawk.
2. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
3. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
(c) All Saints Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
4. When Julia is riding her horse during a dream state, who does she realize is on top of her, kissing her?
(c) Matthew Merry.
5. What does James Fortescue think of Dr. Phillips?
(a) That he is a decent man.
(b) That he is a drunk.
(c) That he is a brilliant doctor.
(d) That he is a quack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
2. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
3. How does Richard respond when he hears that Julia is pregnant?
4. After Julia refuses to call off her engagement to James, what does Richard say?
5. How does Uncle John respond to the news that Julia will be coming home from Dr. Phillips?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)