|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which bodies cannot be buried in the church cemetery?
(a) Bodies of suicide.
(b) Bodies that were murdered.
(c) Bodies that are cremeated.
(d) Bodies that die of disease.
2. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
(d) Uncle John.
3. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
4. What has Julia lost in the village, prompting her, Richard, and Ralph to go back searching for it?
(a) Her parasol.
(b) Her handkerchief
(c) Her glove.
(d) Her hat.
5. When Julia receives her first letter from James, what does it tell her?
(a) That he is coming for a visit.
(b) That he is building the two of them a house.
(c) That he is moving away for school.
(d) That he has met another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
2. Which of the following events does Julia NOT attend with Marianne?
3. What is Ralph Megson's job?
4. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
5. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)