|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his neice.
(b) They have no relation.
(c) She is his daughter.
(d) She is his sister.
2. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
(a) A dangerous boy.
(b) An evil demon.
(c) A filthy rat.
(d) A spoiled child.
3. How does Ralph respond to the way that Richard handles the bird?
(a) He kills the bird to put it out of its suffering.
(b) He punches Richard in the stomach.
(c) He laughs off the injury saying that the bird will be fine.
(d) He quietly takes the bird to the hospital.
4. How does Richard respond to Julia's engagement to James?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is anxious.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is furious.
5. What crop does Julia sow in preparation for the harvest season?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic that Julia sees in Richard's soul?
2. How do the villagers respond to Julia's warning about the church's destruction?
3. How does the bird respond to being held by Richard?
4. What is the holiday that Julia is made queen of by the villagers?
5. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)