|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
2. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
(a) She plants them by the sea side.
(b) She throws them away.
(c) She plants them in the village.
(d) She plants them in her small, personal garden.
3. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A wagon.
4. Which of the following is NOT suggested by Uncle John as a way of rectifying the problem between Julia and Richard?
(a) Separating Richard from Julia.
(b) Selling Wideacre.
(c) Getting rid of the pregnancy.
(d) Anulling the marriage.
5. How does Richard respond to Julia's engagement to James?
(a) He is anxious.
(b) He is saddened.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is furious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
2. How does Julia explain away her swelling stomach?
3. As Julia leaves for Wideacre, what is her biggest fear about her relationship with James?
4. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
5. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)