|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
2. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
(b) It's legs are slashed.
(c) It falls ill with a disease.
(d) It goes missing in the night.
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the cemetary.
(b) To the church.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the doctor's office.
4. Which bodies cannot be buried in the church cemetery?
(a) Bodies of suicide.
(b) Bodies that are cremeated.
(c) Bodies that were murdered.
(d) Bodies that die of disease.
5. As children, what did Julia and Robert promise to do?
(a) Travel the world together.
(b) Stay best friends forever.
(c) Move out of their hometown.
(d) Marry each other one day.
Short Answer Questions
1. As she leaves for Wideacre, how does Julia feel about her relationship with James?
2. What type of doll is presented to Julia after the race on reaping day?
3. How does Julia dream that the village will be destroyed?
4. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
5. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)