|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
(a) She throws them away.
(b) She plants them in the village.
(c) She plants them by the sea side.
(d) She plants them in her small, personal garden.
2. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
3. What crop does Julia sow in preparation for the harvest season?
4. Why does Celia leave the party early, allowing James to escort Julia home?
(a) Because she has a fight with the party hostess.
(b) Because she wants Julia and James to be alone.
(c) Because she is bored with parties.
(d) Because she has fallen ill.
5. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Julia explains it to Ralph, why doesn't she have a horse?
2. How does Julia explain away her swelling stomach?
3. How does Uncle John refer to Julia's visions?
4. What color is the horse that Ralph brings for Julia?
5. On the day of the reaping, what does a village child beg off of Julia's riding garments?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)