|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
(a) Eating a piece of pie.
(b) At the parsonage.
(c) Taking a riding lesson.
(d) Watching from the shadows.
2. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bird.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
3. Why does Uncle John think that it is necessary to change the way that the employees are paid?
(a) To ensure that all the workers care about what is happening on the estate.
(b) To ensure that all the workers come into the fields on time.
(c) To ensure that the workers stay loyal to the Wideacre estate.
(d) To ensure that the workers stop stealing from the fields.
4. What color is the horse that Ralph brings for Julia?
5. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
(a) Ralph's girlfriend.
(b) Ralph's sister.
(c) Ralph's cleaning woman.
(d) Ralph's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
3. As Julia explains it to Ralph, why doesn't she have a horse?
4. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
5. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)