|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle John's real profession?
(a) He is a blacksmith.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a doctor.
2. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
(a) An apple orchard.
(b) An olive orchard.
(c) An orange orchard.
(d) An almond orchard.
3. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
4. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
(a) She plants them by the sea side.
(b) She plants them in her small, personal garden.
(c) She throws them away.
(d) She plants them in the village.
5. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
(b) Uncle John.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
2. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
3. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
4. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
5. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)