|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
(a) That she and Ralph are arch enemies.
(b) That she and Ralph are bank robbers.
(c) That she and Ralph are lovers.
(d) That she and Ralph are siblings.
2. What has Julia lost in the village, prompting her, Richard, and Ralph to go back searching for it?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her handkerchief
(c) Her parasol.
(d) Her glove.
3. Why does Uncle John think that it is necessary to change the way that the employees are paid?
(a) To ensure that the workers stay loyal to the Wideacre estate.
(b) To ensure that the workers stop stealing from the fields.
(c) To ensure that all the workers come into the fields on time.
(d) To ensure that all the workers care about what is happening on the estate.
4. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
(b) Matthew Merry.
5. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) They have no relation.
(b) She is his daughter.
(c) She is his neice.
(d) She is his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
2. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
3. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
4. What is Ralph Megson's job?
5. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)