|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A horse.
2. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
(b) It's legs are slashed.
(c) It falls ill with a disease.
(d) It goes missing in the night.
3. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
(a) An evil demon.
(b) A filthy rat.
(c) A spoiled child.
(d) A dangerous boy.
4. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
(a) That she doesn't remember what Beatrice looked like.
(b) That Julia and Beatrice are like twins.
(c) That Julia looks much different that Beatrice.
(d) That Beatrice was much more beautiful that Julia.
5. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) They have no relation.
(b) She is his neice.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
2. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
3. In what century was Julia born?
4. What is the weather like on the day that Julia is sent to plant the orchard?
5. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)