|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
(a) Singing songs on the street corners.
(b) Stealing money from the rich.
(c) Preaching the Sunday mass.
(d) Bringing food to the people.
2. What has Uncle John been away mining?
3. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
(a) That they are malnourished.
(b) That they are playing an exciting game.
(c) That they have finer clothes than she does.
(d) That they all seem to be overweight.
4. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
(a) An orange orchard.
(b) An olive orchard.
(c) An apple orchard.
(d) An almond orchard.
5. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He is mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
2. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
3. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
4. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
5. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)