|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
2. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
3. As children, what did Julia and Robert promise to do?
(a) Move out of their hometown.
(b) Travel the world together.
(c) Stay best friends forever.
(d) Marry each other one day.
4. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
(a) A spoiled child.
(b) A filthy rat.
(c) A dangerous boy.
(d) An evil demon.
5. What does Julia decide to name her new horse, gifted from Ralph?
(a) Ocean Wave.
(b) Sea Mist.
(c) Magnolia Blossom.
(d) Green Leaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century was Julia born?
2. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
3. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
4. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
5. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)