|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She drown.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She had an incurable disease.
2. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
(b) It's legs are slashed.
(c) It goes missing in the night.
(d) It falls ill with a disease.
3. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
4. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
(a) Ralph punches Richard in the stomach.
(b) Ralph is fired.
(c) Julia comes to Ralph's defense.
(d) No one listens to Richard's whining.
5. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
2. What is the weather like on the day that Julia is sent to plant the orchard?
3. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
4. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
5. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)