|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
2. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "small companion."
(b) As her "dearest friend."
(c) As her "dunce relative."
(d) As her "archenemy."
3. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
(a) She says that the techniques come to her naturally.
(b) She says that she has spent many hours practicing her techniques.
(c) She says that she read about the techniques in textbooks.
(d) She says that she learned the techniques from the previous gardener.
4. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is windy.
5. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is skeptical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
2. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
3. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
4. What animal attacks Richard in the barn?
5. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)