|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marianne Fortescue?
(a) A nurse that works in Dr. Phillips office.
(b) A cleaning woman that attends to Julia's room.
(c) A girl who teases Julia's clothing.
(d) A patient of Dr. Phillips.
2. What is the weather like on the day that Julia is sent to plant the orchard?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is windy.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is raining.
3. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) It goes missing in the night.
(b) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
(c) It's legs are slashed.
(d) It falls ill with a disease.
4. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
5. What has Uncle John been away mining?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
2. What do Celia and Julia rent from Mrs. Gibson?
3. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
4. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
5. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)