|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
(a) She says that she read about the techniques in textbooks.
(b) She says that she has spent many hours practicing her techniques.
(c) She says that she learned the techniques from the previous gardener.
(d) She says that the techniques come to her naturally.
2. What animal attacks Richard in the barn?
(a) A flock of chickens.
(b) A gaggle of geese.
(c) A flock of sheep.
(d) A herd of cows.
3. How quickly is Julia revisited by Beatrice upon returning to Wideacre?
(a) Within the first day of returning.
(b) Immediately after stepping foot on the property.
(c) She isn't visited by Beatrice at all.
(d) Within the first week of returning.
4. As she leaves for Wideacre, how does Julia feel about her relationship with James?
(a) That the two were lost in fairy tale hopes.
(b) That the two are a perfect match.
(c) That the two were a terrible match.
(d) That the two didn't completely understand each other.
5. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his sister.
(b) They have no relation.
(c) She is his daughter.
(d) She is his neice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
2. What is the holiday that Julia is made queen of by the villagers?
3. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
4. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
5. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)