|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the horse that Ralph brings for Julia?
2. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his sister.
(b) She is his neice.
(c) She is his daughter.
(d) They have no relation.
3. What does Ralph predict will someday happen to the land of Wideacre?
(a) That the land will be destroyed by fire.
(b) That the land will flourish under Julia's green thumb.
(c) That the villagers will overtake the land from her.
(d) That Julia will give it to the villagers.
4. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
(a) That she is high society in comparison to these people.
(b) That she is a country girl.
(c) That she is uneducated to the ways of these foreigners.
(d) That she is more educated that the doctor.
5. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
(a) An orange orchard.
(b) An olive orchard.
(c) An almond orchard.
(d) An apple orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard respond to Julia's engagement to James?
2. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
3. As she leaves for Wideacre, how does Julia feel about her relationship with James?
4. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
5. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)