|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the holiday that Julia is made queen of by the villagers?
2. When Richard visits Julia in the fields where she is sowing, how does Julia greet him?
(a) With a kiss.
(b) With a hand shake.
(c) With warm words.
(d) With a hug.
3. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
4. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
(a) She plants them in her small, personal garden.
(b) She plants them by the sea side.
(c) She plants them in the village.
(d) She throws them away.
5. How quickly is Julia revisited by Beatrice upon returning to Wideacre?
(a) Within the first day of returning.
(b) She isn't visited by Beatrice at all.
(c) Immediately after stepping foot on the property.
(d) Within the first week of returning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
2. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
3. How does Uncle John refer to Julia's visions?
4. How does Julia thank James for his words of kindness to her?
5. How does Julia feel about having to visit Dr. Phillips?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)