|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Julia explains it to Ralph, why doesn't she have a horse?
(a) Because she has an allergy to horse fur.
(b) Because her Uncle John hasn't found a proper horse for her yet.
(c) Because her Uncle John cannot afford another horse.
(d) Because she is too terrified to learn to ride a horse.
2. Who is Marianne Fortescue?
(a) A cleaning woman that attends to Julia's room.
(b) A girl who teases Julia's clothing.
(c) A patient of Dr. Phillips.
(d) A nurse that works in Dr. Phillips office.
3. How does Richard respond to Julia's engagement to James?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is furious.
(d) He is anxious.
4. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
(a) None of the crops.
(b) All of the crops.
(c) A large percentage.
(d) A small percentage.
5. How does James respond to Julia's prophetic dreams?
(a) He is amused by them.
(b) He teases her about them.
(c) He takes them as fact.
(d) He is terrified of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How quickly is Julia revisited by Beatrice upon returning to Wideacre?
2. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
3. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
4. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
5. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)