|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julia's relationship to James?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They are betrothed.
(d) They are coworkers.
2. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
(a) Watching from the shadows.
(b) Eating a piece of pie.
(c) Taking a riding lesson.
(d) At the parsonage.
3. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
4. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
(a) None of the crops.
(b) All of the crops.
(c) A large percentage.
(d) A small percentage.
5. What is Marianne's social status?
(a) There is no mention of Marianne's social ranking.
(b) Lower than Julia's.
(c) Equal to Julia's.
(d) Higher than Julia's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
2. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
3. When Julia returns to Wideacre, what has Uncle John done to the dowry house?
4. What color is the horse that Ralph brings for Julia?
5. Why does Uncle John think that it is necessary to change the way that the employees are paid?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)