|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Fortescue think of Dr. Phillips?
(a) That he is a quack.
(b) That he is a drunk.
(c) That he is a brilliant doctor.
(d) That he is a decent man.
2. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
(a) An almond orchard.
(b) An olive orchard.
(c) An apple orchard.
(d) An orange orchard.
3. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
(b) Uncle John.
4. How does Uncle John respond to the news that Julia will be coming home from Dr. Phillips?
(a) He is anxious.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is elated.
(d) He is disappointed.
5. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
(a) A dangerous boy.
(b) A filthy rat.
(c) An evil demon.
(d) A spoiled child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James respond to Julia's prophetic dreams?
2. How does Julia thank James for his words of kindness to her?
3. Who does James suggest that Julia should elope with?
4. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
5. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)