|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
(a) That she is high society in comparison to these people.
(b) That she is more educated that the doctor.
(c) That she is uneducated to the ways of these foreigners.
(d) That she is a country girl.
2. Who does James suggest that Julia should elope with?
(a) Her butler.
(b) Her stable boy.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her gardner.
3. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
(a) All of the crops.
(b) A large percentage.
(c) None of the crops.
(d) A small percentage.
4. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
5. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
(a) An orange orchard.
(b) An olive orchard.
(c) An apple orchard.
(d) An almond orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julia returns to Wideacre, what has Uncle John done to the dowry house?
2. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
3. Why does Uncle John think that it is necessary to change the way that the employees are paid?
4. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
5. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)