|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Julia explains it to Ralph, why doesn't she have a horse?
(a) Because she is too terrified to learn to ride a horse.
(b) Because she has an allergy to horse fur.
(c) Because her Uncle John cannot afford another horse.
(d) Because her Uncle John hasn't found a proper horse for her yet.
2. How does Richard respond to Julia's engagement to James?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is saddened.
(c) He is anxious.
(d) He is excited.
3. What is the holiday that Julia is made queen of by the villagers?
4. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He is mute.
5. How does Uncle John respond to the news that Julia will be coming home from Dr. Phillips?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is anxious.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is elated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following events does Julia NOT attend with Marianne?
2. What is Uncle John's plan to cut hourly wages from the Wideacre employees?
3. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
4. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
5. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)