1. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is windy.
(c) It is sunny.
(d) It is raining.
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the cemetary.
(b) To the river.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the doctor's office.
3. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1800s.
(b) In the 1900s.
(c) In the 1600s.
(d) In the 1700s.
4. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
5. How old was Julia when her father died?
6. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She drown.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She had an incurable disease.
7. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "small companion."
(b) As her "dunce relative."
(c) As her "archenemy."
(d) As her "dearest friend."
8. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
(a) It is burned down.
(b) It is swept away by a monsoon.
(c) It is swept up by a tornado.
(d) It is destroyed by a bomb.
This section contains 4,956 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)