Chapters 1 and 2
1. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is windy.
(d) It is raining.
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the cemetary.
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the church.
3. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1700s.
(b) In the 1900s.
(c) In the 1600s.
(d) In the 1800s.
4. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
5. How old was Julia when her father died?
6. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She drown.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She had an incurable disease.
7. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "dunce relative."
(b) As her "small companion."
(c) As her "dearest friend."
(d) As her "archenemy."
8. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
(a) It is burned down.
(b) It is swept away by a monsoon.
(c) It is swept up by a tornado.
(d) It is destroyed by a bomb.
This section contains 4,956 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)