1. When is Abraham Lincoln inaugurated?
March 4, 1861.
2. Why do mobs burn railroad bridges in Chapter 1?
To prevent troops from passing through to Washington, DC.
3. Whom does Lincoln turn to for advice when Baltimore mobs burn railroad bridges?
William H. Seward.
4. Who produces a digest of opinions on martial law for President Lincoln in Chapter 1?
Titian J. Coffey.
5. Which former U.S. President does Lincoln admire?
6. What orders does President Lincoln give General Benjamin F. Butler and General-in-Chief Winfield Scott in Chapter 1?
Watch, wait and be ready to respond.
This section contains 5,465 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)