|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor tell Braxton he needs in order to capture Acheron and restore the story of Jane Eyre?
2. How is Thursday able to stay in the interrogation room when Dr. Muller is questioned?
3. What organization was Dr. Muller a member of?
4. Who is Landon going to marry?
5. How does Acheron know SpecOps is going to agree to his terms?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the trick the Chronoguard played on Thursday and Bowden?
2. What does Acheron do with the Jane Eyre manuscript?
3. How does Acheron become weakened while in Jane Eyre, and how does Thursday kill him?
4. Why does Jack Schitt want the Prose Portal?
5. Who is Dr. Runcible Spoon, and why does he visit Thursday?
6. How does Thursday's father settle the debate about the authorship of Shakespeare's plays?
7. What does Mycroft do to the Martin Chuzzlewit manuscript? Why?
8. What is the story of Jane Eyre, as Thursday tells it to Bowden?
9. What are Acheron's demands, according to the letter he sends to Thursday's office?
10. What does Jack Schitt tell Thursday about the Goliath Advanced Weapons Division?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is a flashback? Give examples of two flashbacks from The Eyre Affair. Explain the purposes of the flashbacks in the plot of the story. Be specific.
Essay Topic 2
What is the ChronoGuard? Explain the role of the ChronoGuard in The Eyre Affair using specific examples from the story.
Essay Topic 3
What is the Prose Portal? Explain its significance in The Eyre Affair. Be specific.
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)