|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't Landon and Daisy go through with their wedding?
(a) Landon and Daisy both agree it's better to end their relationship.
(b) Landon calls it off because he loves Thursday.
(c) Daisy is already married.
(d) Landon is already married.
2. What is Mycroft allowed to do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Visit Polly in the poem.
(b) Have a cup of tea.
(c) Call his family to say he's alive.
(d) Sit by a window in the sun.
3. What does Thursday discover about Felix7?
(a) His hands were stolen from the morgue.
(b) His face was not his own.
(c) He was really Acheron Hades.
(d) He was a friend from grammar school.
4. How is the fire started at Thornfield Hall?
(a) Acheron sets the house on fire to kill Thursday.
(b) Rochester falls asleep while smoking.
(c) Acheron drops a candle.
(d) Mrs. Rochester throws a candle.
5. What organization was Dr. Muller a member of?
(c) The Most Worshipful Order of the Wombat.
(d) Goliath Corporation.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Thursday try to trap Acheron?
2. Who is Thursday surprised to find in the town of Millcote?
3. Who is the letter from that Thursday finds on her desk after the trip to the morgue?
4. How is Thursday able to stay in the interrogation room when Dr. Muller is questioned?
5. What does Acheron agree to when Thursday finds him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dr. Runcible Spoon, and why does he visit Thursday?
2. What does Mycroft do to the Martin Chuzzlewit manuscript? Why?
3. What happens when readers begin to notice that Jane Eyre has been kidnapped?
4. What does Thursday learn from the interrogation of Dr. Muller?
5. Why doesn't Landon marry Daisy?
6. Who is Joffy, and what is the GSD?
7. What does Acheron do with the Jane Eyre manuscript?
8. Who is Mrs. Nakijima?
9. Why do Thursday and Acheron have to work together in Jane Eyre?
10. What is the plan for the drop?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)