|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new ending of the story of Jane Eyre?
(a) Jane becomes Rochester's nurse.
(b) Jane and St. John Rivers rebuild Thornfield Hall for Rochester.
(c) Rochester and Jane are married.
(d) Rochester and Jane remain close friends.
2. What does Thursday offer in exchange for a ride into Wales?
(b) A free pass on one crime.
(c) 10,000 dollars.
(d) 18 Poems by Dylan Thomas.
3. What is the pseudonym used on the manuscript that Acheron takes to replace Martin Chuzzlewit?
(a) Currer Bell.
(b) George Eliot.
(c) Charlotte Bronte.
(d) Samuel Clemens.
4. How does Rochester explain how he helped Thursday the night she was shot?
(a) He says it just happened.
(b) He says there is a Prose Portal on his side of the story, as well.
(c) He says he concentrated on her and then appeared next to her.
(d) He says it's a skill he's developed over ten years.
5. Who does Thursday see walking across the lawn at Thornfield Hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what page is the character taken from Jane Eyre?
2. How much time do Thursday and Bowden lose in the vortex?
3. What weapon will the Prose Portal make work for the Goliath Corporation?
4. What does Thursday leave for her future self while she is traveling through time?
5. What does Victor see people wearing at the meeting as they're milling around?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Thursday and Bowden on the way to Haworth House?
2. What are Acheron's demands, according to the letter he sends to Thursday's office?
3. Why does Thursday have to wait to apprehend Acheron in Jane Eyre?
4. What does Thursday learn from the interrogation of Dr. Muller?
5. Why does Jack Schitt want the Prose Portal?
6. How does Acheron become weakened while in Jane Eyre, and how does Thursday kill him?
7. Who are Marlovians, and what do they believe?
8. What does Acheron do with the Jane Eyre manuscript?
9. What does Jack Schitt tell Thursday about the Goliath Advanced Weapons Division?
10. How does Thursday get Jane to return to Thornfield Hall? Why does she do this?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)