|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, Nearly the End of Their Book, Chapter 35, Nearly the End of Our Book, and Chapter 36, Married.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mycroft allowed to do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Call his family to say he's alive.
(b) Sit by a window in the sun.
(c) Have a cup of tea.
(d) Visit Polly in the poem.
2. Who is Bowden Cable?
(a) Thursday's new partner.
(b) Thursday's cousin.
(c) Thursday's former classmate.
(d) Thursday's new boss.
3. Who is Mr. Stiggins?
(a) The Chronoguard chasing Thursday's father.
(b) Spike's new partner.
(c) Landon's rich uncle.
(d) A neanderthal.
4. How does Thursday kill Acheron?
(a) With a sword.
(b) With the scissors.
(c) By throwing him off the roof.
(d) With a silver bullet.
5. What does Rochester do for Mrs. Nakijima's guests while Jane is away from Thornfield?
(a) Readings of the story.
(c) Riding lessons.
(d) Tours of Thornfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Thursday and Bowden want to know at the beginning of Chapter 16?
2. How is Rochester blinded?
3. When did the Goliath Corporation help England rebuild?
4. When Thursday arrives to help Spike, what does he need from his squad car?
5. Why does Thursday have some of Edward Rochester's belongings?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)