|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, Nearly the End of Their Book, Chapter 35, Nearly the End of Our Book, and Chapter 36, Married.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Martin Chuzzlewit?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Charlotte Bronte.
(c) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(d) William Shakespeare.
2. Why is Thursday at a different property when she regains consciousness after the fire at Thornfield Hall?
(a) Thornfield burned to the ground.
(b) Jane had returned to Thornfield.
(c) Thursday had requested to stay somewhere else.
(d) Rochester wanted to be alone.
3. In addition to the Prose Portal, what does Thursday discover is missing from her uncle's workshop at home?
(a) The color-changing car.
(b) The translating carbon paper.
(c) The bookworms.
4. Who does a waitress recognize Thursday as while she's at lunch with Bowden?
(a) The newest addition to Swindon LiteraTec.
(b) The driver of a brightly-colored car.
(c) Anton Next's sister.
(d) Landon Park-Laine's ex-fiance.
5. What does Thursday leave for her future self while she is traveling through time?
(a) A gun.
(b) Her jacket.
(c) Some money.
(d) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Spike when he calls for help?
2. What color does Thursday's father NOT want the bedroom to be painted?
3. What does Victor tell Braxton he needs in order to capture Acheron and restore the story of Jane Eyre?
4. Who is the letter from that Thursday finds on her desk after the trip to the morgue?
5. What does the surveillance footage reveal?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)