|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Haworth House, Chapter 29, Jane Eyre, Chapter 30, A Groundswell of Popular Feeling, Chapter 31, The People's Republic of Wales.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Goliath Corporation help England rebuild?
(a) At the beginning of the Crimean War.
(b) After the American Revolution.
(c) After the First World War.
(d) After the Second World War.
2. Who is Joffy?
(a) Thursday's cousin.
(b) Thursday's neighbor.
(c) Thursday's childhood friend.
(d) Thursday's brother.
3. Victor is going to go undercover at the next meeting of what organization?
(a) The Most Worshipful Order of the Wombat.
(b) The Earthcrossers.
(c) The John Milton Fan Club.
(d) The Kit Marlowe Authorship Guild.
4. What does Victor see people wearing at the meeting as they're milling around?
(a) Lab coats.
(c) Baseball cleats.
(d) Steel helmets.
5. Who stops Victor as he's going to the meeting undercover?
(c) Jack Schitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT an invention that Mycroft shows Thursday in his workshop?
2. Who shot Tamworth?
3. Where is the play that Thursday receives tickets for?
4. Who is Styx?
5. In addition to the Prose Portal, what does Thursday discover is missing from her uncle's workshop at home?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)