|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Haworth House, Chapter 29, Jane Eyre, Chapter 30, A Groundswell of Popular Feeling, Chapter 31, The People's Republic of Wales.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mycroft's assistant?
(a) He doesn't have one.
(b) Mom Next.
2. What animal in an ad will show that Thursday is ready, according to the letter?
(a) Angora rabbits.
(b) African elephants.
(c) Argentinean tree frogs.
(d) Australian cattle dogs.
3. Who is Victor Analogy?
(a) Thursday's cousin.
(b) Thursday's new partner.
(c) Thursday's new boss.
(d) Thursday's former classmate.
4. How does Acheron arrive at the bridge to take the ransom?
(a) By van.
(b) By truck.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By plane.
5. Who does Snood appear to be to Thursday?
(a) Her uncle's friend.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) The father of someone she dated.
(d) A former babysitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the overcoat Thursday is given when she is discharged from the hospital?
2. What manuscript does Acheron take to replace Martin Chuzzlewit?
3. Who shares a building with SpecOps?
4. Who does Thursday lose in the Crimean War?
5. What is the purpose of the letter that Thursday finds on her desk?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)