|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Haworth House, Chapter 29, Jane Eyre, Chapter 30, A Groundswell of Popular Feeling, Chapter 31, The People's Republic of Wales.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Acheron Hades instruct a dead body to be left?
(a) On the streets of Swindon.
(b) At Gad's Hill.
(c) On the steps of the SpecOps building.
(d) At the public library.
2. What is Mycroft going to show Thursday when they get called in for dinner?
(a) A self-organizing filing cabinet.
(b) Another use for the bookworms.
(c) A clone of himself.
(d) His scientific journal.
3. How does Acheron contact Thursday when she's on the bridge at the drop?
(a) By a wireless stashed in a tree.
(b) By shouting to her from his car.
(c) By a radio in plain view on the bridge.
(d) By her personal wireless.
4. What is Acheron going to do since he doesn't have access to Martin Chuzzlewit?
(a) Hide in a story.
(b) Start altering Shakespeare's sonnets.
(c) Kill Mycroft.
(d) Find an alternative manuscript.
5. Why is Braxton Hicks angry with LiteraTec?
(a) The press found out about Chuzzlewit's death.
(b) The press found out that the drop was a failure.
(c) The press found out that Thursday wrecked her car.
(d) The press found out that Acheron is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who replaced Felix7?
2. How did Jim Crometty die?
3. To what does Thursday compare the Swindon LiteraTec office?
4. Where does Thursday go after the play?
5. How many times is Thursday shot?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)