|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, Earthcrossers, Chapter 27, Hades Finds Another Manuscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Thursday lingering at the Jane Eyre manuscript?
(a) She was reading from the open pages.
(b) She was having a fight with her brother, and was trying to avoid him.
(c) She was trying to ditch the rest of her class.
(d) She was listening to someone read from the open pages.
2. When Thursday returns to her hotel after helping Spike, what is waiting for her?
(a) Tickets to Richard III.
(b) Tickets to the Rocky Horror Show.
(c) Tickets to Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Tickets to a dramatic reading of the life of William Shakespeare.
3. How does Edward Rochester's horse fall?
(a) It was spooked by a snake.
(b) It becomes exhausted and collapses.
(c) By slipping on some black ice.
(d) By tripping on an upturned root.
4. What does Victor see people wearing at the meeting as they're milling around?
(a) Lab coats.
(b) Baseball cleats.
(c) Steel helmets.
5. What is Spike doing when Thursday finds him?
(a) He is passed out on the floor.
(b) Exorcising a demon.
(c) Killing a vampire.
(d) Eating specimens in an anatomy lab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thursday do when she sees something unusual as she's driving from the airport?
2. How does Thursday return to Swindon?
3. Where does Acheron break in to steal another manuscript?
4. Who do Thursday and Bowden go see at the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. What does Thursday leave for her future self while she is traveling through time?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)