Book 1, The Tavern : Chapter 1, Introduction & The Tavern through to Feeling Separation
1. When was the New Expanded Edition of this book published?
2. Who is Coleman Barks?
3. How many additional poems were translated and included in the New Expanded Edition?
4. In the book, Coleman Barks is the author of what?
(d) Chapter Three.
5. Coleman Barks is famous for what?
(a) Teaching a Rumi poetry class at Baylor University.
(b) Translating Rumi's work in to Russian.
(c) Teaching a Rumi poetry class at Colorado State University.
(d) Translating Rumi's work in to English.
6. When did Coleman Barks first become interested in Rumi's poetry?
7. Over time, Coleman Barks' feelings about the messages in Rumi's poetry have what?
(a) Remained the same.
(c) Grown in contempt.
(d) Grown in confusion.
8. Over time, what has Coleman Barks been able to do with Rumi's poems?
(a) Experience them more deeply.
(b) Teach them to his children.
(c) Translate them into five languages.
(d) Decode secret messages.
This section contains 5,035 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)