|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ignores the confirmation Melanie gives to extend their time?
(c) Harvey Sills.
(d) Ian Helm.
2. How long does it take to get to Quraqua?
(a) Twenty weeks.
(b) Fifteen days.
(c) Twenty five days.
(d) Ten weeks.
3. When do Hutch and Richard arrive at Quraqua?
(a) September 4th.
(b) June 6th.
(c) July 3rd.
(d) August 5th.
4. Why is Jake reluctant to do as Harvey asks?
(a) It has to be smaller to work.
(b) He is unwilling to waste the water.
(c) Its size will cause tsunami like forces.
(d) It is too early.
5. Where is Richard when Hutch is forced to take off?
(a) Stuck in the Lower Temple.
(b) Unconscious in the dive room.
(c) Hanging on the cable.
(d) In his quarters below.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is being done to create additional water for the planet?
2. When Hutch regains control, what does she discover?
3. Which wave that hits is the largest?
4. Who goes up in Hutch's next load?
5. What kind of construction does the city have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What issue does Richard want Hutch's help with, and why did he want Hutch to transmit it?
2. What was particularly odd about the structures created in Oz?
3. What formality does Henry's team observe when they finally break through to the Temple of the Winds, and what do they find inside?
4. Why is Caseway unwilling to postpone Project Hope even for a little while?
5. What is the basic topography of Quraqua?
6. What is the end result of Maggie's push to recover the two chases at all costs?
7. Why does Cal make the decision to marry someone else although it is clear he still has deep feelings for Hutch?
8. How is the team from Kosmik spending the countdown to terraforming time that remains?
9. What are Richard and the remainder of the crew searching for, and what do they find instead of even greater value?
10. What information does David Emory convey via downlink hologram?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)