|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Hutch and Richard arrive at Quraqua?
(a) August 5th.
(b) July 3rd.
(c) June 6th.
(d) September 4th.
2. Who does Hutch enlist to help her pay Melanie back for her stunt with the snowball?
3. What strength will the earthquakes that follow the explosions be?
(a) 14.2 on the Grover Scale.
(b) 18.4 on the Grovener Scale.
(c) 16.3 on the Grovener Scale.
(d) 12.6 on the Grovener Scale.
4. What is the Kosmik's response to Hutch's homemade torpedo so far?
(a) Melanie targets a response.
(b) Evasive maneuvers are taken.
(c) None, they haven't seen it.
(d) Melanie initiates countermeasures.
5. Where is the first sign of the beginning of the terraforming?
(a) In the western sky.
(b) In the eastern sky.
(c) In the southern sky.
(d) In the northern sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is more difficult afterward?
2. What does Hutch ask Melanie for?
3. What problem prevents them from recovering the press?
4. How long will it take to land in the ocean?
5. What is the name of Quraqua's red sun?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does David Emory convey via downlink hologram?
2. What is Maggie doing on board the Wincklemann?
3. What was particularly odd about the structures created in Oz?
4. What formality does Henry's team observe when they finally break through to the Temple of the Winds, and what do they find inside?
5. How long has the mission on Quraqua been in progress and what are Henry and his team hoping to accomplish?
6. What is the basic topography of Quraqua?
7. What issues make it harder than anticipated to recover the printing press from the Lower Temple.
8. Why had the excavation of the Lower Temple been so important?
9. Why does Hutch bother to call the Kosmik and warn them that they might have a problem?
10. Why does Cal make the decision to marry someone else although it is clear he still has deep feelings for Hutch?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)