|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Beta Pac: Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cannot be removed from the Kosmik in time?
2. When does Hutch return to Earth?
(a) May 6th.
(b) June 5th.
(c) July 4th.
(d) Aug. 3rd.
3. What does Hutch realize the next morning?
(a) The Alpha shuttle can keep them warm until rescue arrives.
(b) They will run out of food.
(c) They will not make it until rescue arrives.
(d) They have no water.
4. What do Striders snack on, according to Janet?
(a) Beach monkeys.
5. Where does the Catherine Perch find itself approaching on April 11th?
(a) Beta Pacifica III.
(b) The Wincklemann's remains.
(c) The second telescope in the array.
(d) Beta Pac's moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Truscott want to find before any further exploration is done?
2. Who is the first to cross after Hutch secures a cable to the abandoned space station?
3. When a space station is found, what do they see?
4. What does Hutch finally realize?
5. How high is the wave in the deep sea?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)