1. Where were birds being observed in the quote at the beginning of the book?
2. Who wrote, "At the bottom there is a drudge who has to take it from everyone"?
3. Where were some of those who used to live at the Palace hiding in disguise?
4. What unit has guns mounted next to the drivers' seats of their jeeps?
5. How many men rode together on their jeeps patrolling?
6. What did the author say ran wild in Addis Ababa?
7. What was the name of the dog that slept on the Emperor's bed?
This section contains 3,757 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)