|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: It's Coming, It's Coming, Pages 88 - 103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the masters of ceremony do when the Emperor left the capital?
(a) Went home.
(b) Stayed in the Palace.
(c) Hung out in local bars.
(d) Watched sporting events.
2. What student leader died in a demonstration held by the students after the peasant uprising?
(a) Wene Birini.
(b) Woza Ginara.
(c) Teke Malana.
(d) Tilahum Gizaw.
3. When did the Emperor become the first monarch in the history of Ethiopia travel to another country?
4. A low official in the Ministry of Information enjoyed access to the Emperor 4 times a week. How many times did his boss have access to the Emperor?
(a) Six times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Five times.
(d) Three times.
5. Who published the Emperor's autobiography?
(b) New Century Press.
(d) Prometheus Books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amounts might ministers come to the Emperor asking for approval?
2. Who wrote a book that had a passage describing the Emperor's coronation in 1930?
3. Who said, "One often observes a fear of falling in people"?
4. According to "Y.M.", who was the Emperor's only teacher?
5. Why was Tekele Wolda Hawariat beheaded?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)