|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: It's Coming, It's Coming, Pages 88 - 103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were birds being observed in the quote at the beginning of the book?
2. How many times did the Emperor visit a Palace in the Ogaden Desert?
(a) Three times.
(c) Five times.
3. Who aided the Emperor when he came to power?
(a) The British.
(b) European embassies.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The United States.
4. How many main factions were there in the palace?
5. What was the name of the dog that slept on the Emperor's bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Emperor's father's name?
2. How much did it cost to bring a singer to sing for African leaders in 1963?
3. What were peasants doing to policemen?
4. What unit has guns mounted next to the drivers' seats of their jeeps?
5. What was Makonen's position in the government?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)