|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: It's Coming, It's Coming, Pages 88 - 103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people served on a revolutionary council established by Germame?
2. When does "F.U.-H." say that the end of the Empire began?
3. In what hotel did Kapuscinski meet Teferra soon after the Emperor was deposed?
(a) Hotel Harar.
(b) Hotel Ras.
(c) Hotel Asela.
(d) Hotel Gambela.
4. Where did reports say that most of the murmurs and whispers were originating after the coup?
(a) The university.
(b) The army.
(c) The peasants.
(d) The aristocrats.
5. Where would ministers spend their mornings?
(a) Visiting with the people.
(b) Inspecting public buildings.
(c) In the Palace.
(d) At their offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Emperor's father's name?
2. Who said, "One often observes a fear of falling in people"?
3. What was the name of the Minister of the Pen who was demoted?
4. On page 37, what was "I.B.'s" job?
5. What was "F.U.-H.'s" job?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)