|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: It's Coming, It's Coming, Pages 88 - 103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a vehicle did Makonen drive?
(c) Ford sedan.
(d) Chevy sedan.
2. What type of groves surrounded Addis Ababa in 1963?
3. When some complained about development, what did they say that some of the people could not afford?
(a) To buy new clothing.
(b) To feed their children.
(c) To buy land.
(d) A pair of shoes.
4. After the coup, who grumbled when the "personal people" began to fill the Palace offices?
(a) The Security Office.
(b) Crown Council.
(c) The head of the Palace guards.
(d) The aristocrats.
5. What automobile did the Emperor prize for its dignified lines?
(d) Lincoln Continental.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the previous location of the Imperial Court ?
2. What was "Z.T.'s" position in the palace?
3. Which was the first group to ask to be rewarded for their part in halting the coup?
4. If the Emperor stopped in front of the lions' cage during his morning walk, what would he throw the lions?
5. What was "F.U.-H.'s" job?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)