|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: It's Coming, It's Coming, Pages 88 - 103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does "F.U.-H." say that the end of the Empire began?
2. Who did the Emperor refuse to pay for labor performed to build the Imperial Palace?
(a) Local bricklayers.
(b) Foreign architects.
(c) Foreign engineers.
(d) Local masons.
3. How many of the men the Emperor trusted implicitly participated in the coup?
4. Why was Tekele Wolda Hawariat beheaded?
(a) He was not loyal to the Emperor.
(b) He tried to start a revolt against the Emperor.
(c) He took bribes.
(d) He embezzled funds.
5. A low official in the Ministry of Information enjoyed access to the Emperor 4 times a week. How many times did his boss have access to the Emperor?
(a) Five times.
(b) Six times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Two times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the guards do when the Emperor left the capital?
2. What was the hour between 10 and 11 a.m. called?
3. What were peasants doing to policemen?
4. In 1963, what instruments were played during a reception for African leaders?
5. How many times did the Emperor visit a Palace in the Ogaden Desert?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)