|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: The Throne, Pages 49 - 56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the Emperor when he became heir to the throne?
2. What position would the Emperor assume when hearing the cases and pronouncing verdicts?
(a) Reclining on a half chair.
(b) Sitting on a specially designed chair.
(c) Standing on a platform.
(d) Sitting on a throne.
3. When would the Emperor arrive at the Old Palace?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m
4. How much of a money bag might the Emperor be able to empty before riots would break out?
(a) Less than one quarter.
(b) Often not even half.
(c) The entire bag.
(d) Barely one third.
5. How long did "G.S.-D" perform the job of placing a pillow under the Emperor's feet?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Thirty-one years.
(d) Twenty-six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title of the Emperor's autobiography?
2. Who did the Emperor refuse to pay for labor performed to build the Imperial Palace?
3. What unit has guns mounted next to the drivers' seats of their jeeps?
4. If the Emperor stopped in front of the lions' cage during his morning walk, what would he throw the lions?
5. What was another name for the Imperial Palace?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)