|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
3. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
4. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
5. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, explain how Ralph elevates himself beyond his actual position in society and life. Why does he do this? What does this tell us about his character? About his priorities? About his needs?
Essay Topic 2
Is this book a history, biography or detective story? Is it part of all three? Answer these questions using examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is a climax in a plot? What is the climax of this book? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)