Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
3. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
4. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
5. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
Essay Topic 1
What does Professor ter Breuggen represent in the story? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book to support your answer, explain how the relationship between Ralph and Margaret is ironic.
Essay Topic 3
How does time affect the events in the story and how it is told by others? Support your answer with evidence from the book.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)