|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ahmed is arrest for theft of what?
2. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
3. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
4. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
5. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, explain how Ralph elevates himself beyond his actual position in society and life. Why does he do this? What does this tell us about his character? About his priorities? About his needs?
Essay Topic 2
How do the various characters in the book lack common sense? What implications does this lack of common sense have for their futures? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Is Ralph insane, obsessed or simple focused in his behavior? Does his status change over time? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)