Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
3. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
4. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
5. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
Is Ralph insane, obsessed or simple focused in his behavior? Does his status change over time? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Is this book a history, biography or detective story? Is it part of all three? Answer these questions using examples from the book to support your answer.
How does the structure of the book influence the way in which the story is presented? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)