|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
2. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
3. In his December 30th letter to Margaret, what does Ralph say that CCF is doing?
4. Carter has left his site to go where?
5. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
Essay Topic 1
How do the various characters in the book lack common sense? What implications does this lack of common sense have for their futures? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How does the ending of the book flow logically from the plot? Cite examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, compare and contrast the way Ralph and Ferrell use their imaginations to help them towards fame.
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)