Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
3. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
4. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
5. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
What is an epilogue? How would an epilogue have helped this book? Support your answer with information from the book.
How does the ending of the book flow logically from the plot? Cite examples from the text to support your answer.
Compare and contrast the way that Ralph and Ferrell deal with disappointment and guilt. Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)