|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
2. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
3. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
4. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
5. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sonia Nordquist offer Ralph when she visits him at his site?
2. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
3. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
4. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
5. How does Ralph die?
6. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
7. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
8. What is the real truth about the cat in the seventh room?
9. How does Ferrell know that Ralph is lying, and what is Ralph lying to Ferrell about?
10. What does Ahmed tell Ralph, that Ralph takes as a sign of Carter's failure?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the importance of the items that Ralph placed in the tomb? What is the importance of the order of the items? Use specifics from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What evidence is there that Paul and Ralph are really the same person? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, compare and contrast the way Ralph and Ferrell use their imaginations to help them towards fame.
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)