|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
3. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
4. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
5. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
Essay Topic 1
How does greed and personal success motivate the various characters in the book? Compare/contrast at least three different characters and use specific examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book, compare and contrast the way Ralph and Ferrell use their imaginations to help them towards fame.
Essay Topic 3
What is the importance of the items that Ralph placed in the tomb? What is the importance of the order of the items? Use specifics from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)