|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
2. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
3. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
4. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
5. What is the cryptic abbreviation that Ralph sends on a telegram to Margaret?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the cats that are outside Ralph's villa when he wakes up.
This section contains 830 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)