|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Laura.
(b) Lady Vivianne.
(c) Lady Evelyn.
(d) Lady Mary.
2. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
3. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
(d) The cardinal.
4. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
(a) A student.
(b) A laborer.
(c) A native.
(d) A trespasser.
5. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
2. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
3. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
4. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
5. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
2. What does Sonia Nordquist offer Ralph when she visits him at his site?
3. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
4. What does Ralph equate his name with, in his last, insane moments?
5. What does Ahmed tell Ralph, that Ralph takes as a sign of Carter's failure?
6. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
7. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
8. How does Ralph die?
9. According to Ralph's translations, who is Atum-hadu's new queen?
10. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)