|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
(a) Forgotten letter.
(b) Lost letter.
(c) Unsent letter.
(d) Love letter.
2. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) The treasures.
(b) The official credentials.
(c) Ralph's finds.
(d) Ralph's work.
3. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
(c) The cardinal.
4. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
(b) The Valley of the Kings.
(c) The dig site.
5. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
2. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
3. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
4. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
5. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ahmed tell Ralph, that Ralph takes as a sign of Carter's failure?
2. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
3. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
4. What did Ralph do to the columns in the sixth room?
5. How does Ralph die?
6. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
7. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
8. What does Ralph fetch, supposedly on Carter's orders?
9. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
10. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)