|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
(a) Chamber of Mysteries.
(b) Chamber of Treasure.
(c) Chamber of Devotion.
(d) Chamber of Secrets.
2. In which chamber does Ralph place his cane?
(a) The fourth.
(b) The first.
(c) The second.
(d) The third.
3. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
(a) A student.
(b) A laborer.
(c) A trespasser.
(d) A native.
4. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
5. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
2. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
3. After Ralph wraps himself up, what does he pour on himself?
4. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
5. Why does Quint think that Ralph survived the war and didn't die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
2. What does Ferrell find at the bonfire after realizing that Ralph and CCF didn't use their tickets to board the ship?
3. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
4. What is the real truth about the cat in the seventh room?
5. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
6. How does Ralph look when Ferrell finds him in town?
7. What happens when Ahmed returns to Ralph's site and demands money?
8. How does Ralph die?
9. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
10. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)