|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
2. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of Paul.
(b) The mummy of Ferrell.
(c) The mummy of his own body.
(d) The mummy of Carter.
3. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
4. Where does Ferrell find the cigars from CCF?
(a) At the dig site.
(b) At a pawn shop.
(c) At the site of a bonfire.
(d) With Ahmed.
5. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To seduce him.
(d) To maim him.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
2. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
3. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
4. Marlowe tells Paul that Ralph died where?
5. Ahmed is arrest for theft of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ralph do to the columns in the sixth room?
2. How does Ralph die?
3. What does Ralph fetch, supposedly on Carter's orders?
4. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
5. What does Ahmed tell Ralph, that Ralph takes as a sign of Carter's failure?
6. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
7. What does Ferrell find at the bonfire after realizing that Ralph and CCF didn't use their tickets to board the ship?
8. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
9. How does Ralph describe the mummified cat that shows up in the seventh room?
10. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)