Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
(a) A head illness.
(b) A stomach illness.
(c) The runs.
(d) The flu.
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Murder him.
(b) Injure him.
(c) Kick him out of the tomb.
(d) Lock him in the chamber.
3. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
(b) The dig site.
(d) The Valley of the Kings.
4. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Mater of Largesse.
(b) Pater of Treassure.
(c) Mater of Treassure.
(d) Pater of Largesse.
5. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his December 30th letter to Margaret, what does Ralph say that CCF is doing?
2. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
3. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
4. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
5. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)