|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
2. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
3. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
(d) The constable.
4. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
(a) The runs.
(b) A head illness.
(c) A stomach illness.
(d) The flu.
5. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Mary.
(b) Lady Laura.
(c) Lady Vivianne.
(d) Lady Evelyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Quint think that Ralph survived the war and didn't die?
2. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
3. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
4. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
5. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
2. What does Ferrell find at the bonfire after realizing that Ralph and CCF didn't use their tickets to board the ship?
3. What does Ralph fetch, supposedly on Carter's orders?
4. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
5. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
6. How does Ralph die?
7. How does Ralph describe the mummified cat that shows up in the seventh room?
8. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
9. What impact does Ralph believe archaeologists have on ancient history?
10. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)