|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(b) The Lady.
2. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
(b) A sledge hammer.
(c) A battering ram.
(d) A crow bar.
3. What is in the package that ter Breuggen sends Margaret?
4. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
(a) Ralph's infected eye.
(b) Ralph's infected torso.
(c) Ralph's infected arm.
(d) Ralph's infected leg.
5. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Murder him.
(b) Lock him in the chamber.
(c) Injure him.
(d) Kick him out of the tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
2. After Ralph wraps himself up, what does he pour on himself?
3. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
4. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
5. In which chamber does Ralph place his cane?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)