|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marlowe tells Paul a fabricated story of how he and Ralph found what?
(a) The Poetry of Atum-hadu.
(b) The Admonitions of Atum-hadu.
(c) The Apology of Atum-hatu.
(d) The Discourses of Atum-hatu.
2. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
(a) A gramophone with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
(b) A suitcase with Ralph's name on it.
(c) A letter from Ralph.
(d) A Bible with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
3. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
4. In which chamber does Ralph place his cane?
(a) The third.
(b) The second.
(c) The first.
(d) The fourth.
5. What is in the package that ter Breuggen sends Margaret?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph do to CCF?
2. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
3. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
4. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
5. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
2. What does Sonia Nordquist offer Ralph when she visits him at his site?
3. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
4. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
5. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
6. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
7. How does Ralph die?
8. According to Ralph's translations, who is Atum-hadu's new queen?
9. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
10. What is the real truth about the cat in the seventh room?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)