|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Evelyn.
(b) Lady Vivianne.
(c) Lady Laura.
(d) Lady Mary.
2. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
(a) To eliminate the dead cat.
(b) To cure his infection.
(c) To take his writings off the wall.
(d) To use on CCF's body and then his own.
3. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
(a) Decorates it.
(b) Closes it off from the others.
(c) Demolishes it.
(d) Makes it his home.
4. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) Ten months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One year.
5. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His best gramophone.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His money.
(d) His car.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
3. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
4. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
5. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
2. What does Ferrell find at the bonfire after realizing that Ralph and CCF didn't use their tickets to board the ship?
3. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
4. What does Ralph fetch, supposedly on Carter's orders?
5. How does Ferrell know that Ralph is lying, and what is Ralph lying to Ferrell about?
6. What did Ralph do to the columns in the sixth room?
7. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
8. According to Ralph's translations, who is Atum-hadu's new queen?
9. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
10. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)