|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
2. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
3. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
4. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
5. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Canterbury.
(b) Lord Carnelion.
(c) Lord Carter.
(d) Lord Carnarvon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
3. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
4. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
5. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
2. How does Ralph look when Ferrell finds him in town?
3. According to Ralph's translations, who is Atum-hadu's new queen?
4. What is the real truth about the cat in the seventh room?
5. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
6. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
7. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
8. What happens when Ahmed returns to Ralph's site and demands money?
9. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
10. What does Sonia Nordquist offer Ralph when she visits him at his site?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)