|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(b) Someone else.
2. Who is Amr related to?
(a) Ralph's barber.
(b) Ralph's accountant.
(c) Ralph's real estate agent.
(d) Ralph's cook.
3. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
4. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
(a) She wants to protect him.
(b) Her husband has died.
(c) She wants his money.
(d) She loves him.
5. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
(a) The room before the column room.
(b) The first room after the column room.
(c) The column room.
(d) The second room after the column room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ferrell find the cigars from CCF?
2. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
3. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
4. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
5. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Ralph's translations, who is Atum-hadu's new queen?
2. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
3. How does Ralph die?
4. How does Ferrell know that Ralph is lying, and what is Ralph lying to Ferrell about?
5. What does Ferrell find at the bonfire after realizing that Ralph and CCF didn't use their tickets to board the ship?
6. What did Ralph do to the columns in the sixth room?
7. What does Ralph equate his name with, in his last, insane moments?
8. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
9. What does Sonia Nordquist offer Ralph when she visits him at his site?
10. What is the real truth about the cat in the seventh room?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)