|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
2. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
(a) Two journalists.
(b) Two photographers.
(d) Carter's wife.
3. What is the cryptic abbreviation that Ralph sends on a telegram to Margaret?
4. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
(a) Boots and rumors.
(b) Police and dogs.
(c) Smoke and mirrors.
(d) Tools and suspicions.
5. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
(a) A graduate student.
(b) A guide.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
2. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
3. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
4. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
5. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)