|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
(b) That CCF is dead.
(c) That Ralph is insane.
(d) That Ralph's leg is infected.
2. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Admiral General.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Solicitor General.
(d) The Director General.
3. Paul Caldwell blackmails Marlowe into giving him lessons on what?
4. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
(a) A sledge hammer.
(c) A battering ram.
(d) A crow bar.
5. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) His money.
(c) His car.
(d) His best gramophone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marlowe tells Paul that Ralph died where?
2. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
3. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
4. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
5. After Ralph wraps himself up, what does he pour on himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Ahmed returns to Ralph's site and demands money?
2. What impact does Ralph believe archaeologists have on ancient history?
3. What does Sonia Nordquist offer Ralph when she visits him at his site?
4. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
5. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
6. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
7. How does Ralph look when Ferrell finds him in town?
8. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
9. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
10. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)