|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
(a) The dig site.
(d) The Valley of the Kings.
2. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
(d) The cardinal.
3. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
4. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
5. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
(a) Police and dogs.
(b) Tools and suspicions.
(c) Boots and rumors.
(d) Smoke and mirrors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Amr?
2. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
3. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
4. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
5. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
2. How does Ralph describe the mummified cat that shows up in the seventh room?
3. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
4. What impact does Ralph believe archaeologists have on ancient history?
5. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
6. What does Ferrell find at the bonfire after realizing that Ralph and CCF didn't use their tickets to board the ship?
7. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
8. How does Ralph die?
9. What does Ahmed tell Ralph, that Ralph takes as a sign of Carter's failure?
10. What does Ralph equate his name with, in his last, insane moments?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)