|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) The treasures.
(b) Ralph's work.
(c) The official credentials.
(d) Ralph's finds.
2. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
(a) A suitcase with Ralph's name on it.
(b) A gramophone with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
(c) A letter from Ralph.
(d) A Bible with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
3. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
(a) A trespasser.
(b) A laborer.
(c) A native.
(d) A student.
4. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
5. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
2. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
3. Paul Caldwell blackmails Marlowe into giving him lessons on what?
4. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
5. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)