|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which chamber does Ralph place his cane?
(a) The first.
(b) The second.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The third.
2. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
(b) The doctor.
(c) The bank.
(d) The government.
3. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Stab her.
(c) Drown her.
(d) Poison her.
4. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
(b) Two photographers.
(c) Two journalists.
(d) Carter's wife.
5. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) The treasures.
(b) Ralph's finds.
(c) The official credentials.
(d) Ralph's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
2. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
3. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
4. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
5. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
2. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
3. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
4. What did Ralph do to the columns in the sixth room?
5. How does Ralph die?
6. What does Ahmed tell Ralph, that Ralph takes as a sign of Carter's failure?
7. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
8. What impact does Ralph believe archaeologists have on ancient history?
9. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
10. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)