|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Four months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
2. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
3. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
(a) Police and dogs.
(b) Boots and rumors.
(c) Tools and suspicions.
(d) Smoke and mirrors.
4. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
(a) To cure his infection.
(b) To eliminate the dead cat.
(c) To use on CCF's body and then his own.
(d) To take his writings off the wall.
5. Why does Quint think that Ralph survived the war and didn't die?
(a) He heard about a Columbia professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(b) He heard about an NYU professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(c) He heard about an Oxford professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(d) He heard about a Harvard professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
2. How old is Amr?
3. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
4. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
5. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
2. What happens when Ahmed returns to Ralph's site and demands money?
3. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
4. How does Ralph look when Ferrell finds him in town?
5. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
6. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
7. What does Ralph equate his name with, in his last, insane moments?
8. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
9. According to Ralph's translations, who is Atum-hadu's new queen?
10. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)