|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
2. Ahmed is arrest for theft of what?
(a) The gold from Ralph's site.
(b) The antiquities from Ralph's site.
(c) The antiquities from Carter's site.
(d) The gold from Carter's site.
3. Who is Amr related to?
(a) Ralph's real estate agent.
(b) Ralph's barber.
(c) Ralph's accountant.
(d) Ralph's cook.
4. Carter has left his site to go where?
(c) Valley of the Kings.
5. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) The official credentials.
(b) Ralph's finds.
(c) The treasures.
(d) Ralph's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
2. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
3. Who is Ralph going to bring to his dig, once all the translation and analysis is completed?
4. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
5. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the real truth about the cat in the seventh room?
2. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
3. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
4. What impact does Ralph believe archaeologists have on ancient history?
5. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
6. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
7. How does Ferrell know that Ralph is lying, and what is Ralph lying to Ferrell about?
8. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
9. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
10. How does Ralph describe the mummified cat that shows up in the seventh room?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)