|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
2. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
(a) The third.
(b) The second.
(c) The first.
(d) The fifth.
3. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
4. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
(a) A stomach illness.
(b) A head illness.
(c) The runs.
(d) The flu.
5. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
(a) Police and dogs.
(b) Boots and rumors.
(c) Tools and suspicions.
(d) Smoke and mirrors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Amr?
2. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
3. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
4. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
5. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ralph fetch, supposedly on Carter's orders?
2. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
3. What does Sonia Nordquist offer Ralph when she visits him at his site?
4. What impact does Ralph believe archaeologists have on ancient history?
5. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
6. What did Ralph do to the columns in the sixth room?
7. What does Ralph equate his name with, in his last, insane moments?
8. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
9. How does Ferrell know that Ralph is lying, and what is Ralph lying to Ferrell about?
10. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)