|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
(a) Normal life.
(b) Life at Oxford.
(c) His duties.
(d) A calm life.
2. Carter has left his site to go where?
(b) Valley of the Kings.
3. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
(a) A gramophone with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
(b) A Bible with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
(c) A suitcase with Ralph's name on it.
(d) A letter from Ralph.
4. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(b) The Lady.
5. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
(a) The second room after the column room.
(b) The first room after the column room.
(c) The room before the column room.
(d) The column room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
2. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
3. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
4. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
5. After Ralph wraps himself up, what does he pour on himself?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)