|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
(a) Decorates it.
(b) Demolishes it.
(c) Closes it off from the others.
(d) Makes it his home.
2. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
(a) Ralph's infected leg.
(b) Ralph's infected torso.
(c) Ralph's infected arm.
(d) Ralph's infected eye.
3. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
4. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
(a) Police and dogs.
(b) Tools and suspicions.
(c) Boots and rumors.
(d) Smoke and mirrors.
5. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
(a) A Bible with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
(b) A suitcase with Ralph's name on it.
(c) A letter from Ralph.
(d) A gramophone with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marlowe tells Paul a fabricated story of how he and Ralph found what?
2. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
3. What does Ralph do to CCF?
4. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
5. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)