|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His car.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His money.
(d) His best gramophone.
2. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) Ralph's fingerprints.
(b) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
3. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
4. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Two months.
(b) One year.
(c) Four months.
(d) Six months.
5. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
(a) Beats Ralph.
(b) Wakes Ralph.
(c) Takes pictures.
(d) Destroys everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
2. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
3. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
4. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
5. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impact does Ralph believe archaeologists have on ancient history?
2. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
3. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
4. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
5. What does Ralph equate his name with, in his last, insane moments?
6. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
7. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
8. When does Ralph want to bring Lord Carnarvon to his dig?
9. What is the real truth about the cat in the seventh room?
10. According to Ralph's translations, who is Atum-hadu's new queen?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)