|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
(a) Ralph's infected eye.
(b) Ralph's infected leg.
(c) Ralph's infected torso.
(d) Ralph's infected arm.
2. In which chamber does Ralph place his cane?
(a) The second.
(b) The third.
(c) The first.
(d) The fourth.
3. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of Paul.
(b) The mummy of Ferrell.
(c) The mummy of Carter.
(d) The mummy of his own body.
4. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
(a) A suitcase with Ralph's name on it.
(b) A letter from Ralph.
(c) A gramophone with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
(d) A Bible with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
5. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Laura.
(b) Lady Vivianne.
(c) Lady Evelyn.
(d) Lady Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
2. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
3. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
4. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
5. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ralph die?
2. How does Ralph look when Ferrell finds him in town?
3. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
4. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
5. What impact does Ralph believe archaeologists have on ancient history?
6. What does Ralph equate his name with, in his last, insane moments?
7. What happens when Ahmed returns to Ralph's site and demands money?
8. What does Ralph want to do when he is crying about not being able to open the ninth chamber?
9. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
10. How does Ferrell know that Ralph is lying, and what is Ralph lying to Ferrell about?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)