|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Caldwell blackmails Marlowe into giving him lessons on what?
2. Marlowe tells Paul a fabricated story of how he and Ralph found what?
(a) The Discourses of Atum-hatu.
(b) The Apology of Atum-hatu.
(c) The Admonitions of Atum-hadu.
(d) The Poetry of Atum-hadu.
3. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
(a) CCF's wife.
(b) CCF's accountant.
(c) CCF's cardinal.
(d) CCF's boss.
4. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That the find was faked.
(b) That Carter's find was accidental.
(c) That it's really his find.
(d) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
5. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ralph going to bring to his dig, once all the translation and analysis is completed?
2. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
3. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
4. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
5. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
Short Essay Questions
1. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
2. What does Ralph fetch, supposedly on Carter's orders?
3. How does Ferrell know that Ralph is lying, and what is Ralph lying to Ferrell about?
4. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
5. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
6. What does Ferrell find at the bonfire after realizing that Ralph and CCF didn't use their tickets to board the ship?
7. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
8. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
9. What did Ralph do to the columns in the sixth room?
10. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)