|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
2. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) The treasures.
(b) The official credentials.
(c) Ralph's work.
(d) Ralph's finds.
3. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
(a) Forgotten letter.
(b) Lost letter.
(c) Love letter.
(d) Unsent letter.
4. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
5. Marlowe tells Paul a fabricated story of how he and Ralph found what?
(a) The Discourses of Atum-hatu.
(b) The Poetry of Atum-hadu.
(c) The Apology of Atum-hatu.
(d) The Admonitions of Atum-hadu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
2. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
3. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
4. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
5. Who is Ralph going to bring to his dig, once all the translation and analysis is completed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
2. According to Ralph's translations, why does Atum-hadu try to stab his new queen?
3. What does Sonia Nordquist offer Ralph when she visits him at his site?
4. What is the fabricated tale Marlow tells Paul?
5. How does Ralph die?
6. How does Ralph describe the mummified cat that shows up in the seventh room?
7. What happens when Ahmed returns to Ralph's site and demands money?
8. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
9. What does Ralph place in the first and second chambers after he decorates the first chamber?
10. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)