|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
2. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
(a) Destroys everything.
(b) Takes pictures.
(c) Beats Ralph.
(d) Wakes Ralph.
3. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
4. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
(a) To seduce him.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To hurt him.
(d) To maim him.
5. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of Ferrell.
(b) The mummy of Carter.
(c) The mummy of Paul.
(d) The mummy of his own body.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ralph wraps himself up, what does he pour on himself?
2. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
3. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
4. How old is Amr?
5. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Chamber of Mysteries?
2. How does Ralph look when Ferrell finds him in town?
3. What impact does Ralph believe archaeologists have on ancient history?
4. How does Ralph die?
5. How does Ralph describe the mummified cat that shows up in the seventh room?
6. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
7. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
8. What does Ralph fetch, supposedly on Carter's orders?
9. What is the subject of, and to whom, has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams about CCF?
10. What crimes is Ahmed arrested for?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)