|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the third room?
2. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XVI Dynasty.
(b) XIII Dynasty.
(c) XV Dynasty.
(d) XI Dynasty.
3. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a disco.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At a club.
(d) At a speakeasy.
4. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
(c) Sad he is gone.
(d) Pining for him.
5. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(b) End of World War I.
(c) End of Australian Independence War.
(d) End of World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
2. Who is Margaret Finneran?
3. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
4. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
5. Ahmed tells Ralph of his deep hatred for whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ralph hire Ahmed to be the head of his excavation team?
2. Ralph is in what state when the police officer sent by Carter finds him?
3. Describe the staircase that Ralph visits at Carter's site.
4. Why does Marlowe invite Paul to visit the Valley of the Kings with him?
5. Why does Margaret want Ralph to return to Boston?
6. What is found beyond the sixth door?
7. Describe the series of murders Ralph says took place in order to secure the location of the tomb.
8. Why does Ralph cut the pay of his workers?
9. Why does Ralph let all of his workers go into town after he is hurt?
10. What does Ferrell find at the bonfire after realizing that Ralph and CCF didn't use their tickets to board the ship?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)