|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(a) In a week's time.
(d) On a less busy day.
2. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The hill.
(b) The cliff.
(c) The hole.
(d) The tomb.
3. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(b) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(c) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(d) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
4. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
5. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
2. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
3. When Ralph recovers from his illness, what time of day does he visit Carter's find?
4. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
5. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ferrell's theory of human behavior?
2. Why does Ralph think that Atum-hadu's tomb has been hidden since the beginning?
3. Why does Ralph hire Ahmed to be the head of his excavation team?
4. Why did Paul join the army?
5. In the very first entry of the book, what does Ralph want Margaret to know about the letter he is writing?
6. What are the instructions that Ralph gives Margaret about publishing his book?
7. How does Ralph get a look inside the tomb?
8. Why does Margaret want Ralph to return to Boston?
9. Why does Ralph let all of his workers go into town after he is hurt?
10. Who is Ferrell?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)