|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her suitor.
(d) Her father.
2. Who is CCF?
(a) Chester Charles Finnegan.
(b) Chester Curtis Fennder.
(c) Chester Crawford Finneran.
(d) Chester Chaplain Franklin.
3. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
4. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(b) Ralph's estranged wife.
(c) Ralph's estranged daughter.
(d) Ralph's estranged sister.
5. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(a) Good research material.
(d) A farce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ahmed tells Ralph of his deep hatred for whom?
2. What is the problem Ralph has with transporting heavy equipment to his site?
3. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
4. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
5. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Ralph receives a telegram from CCF asking for clarification of his Oxford studies, what does Ralph reply with?
2. What are the instructions that Ralph gives Margaret about publishing his book?
3. What happens between Ferrell and Margaret during their first meeting?
4. Why is Ferrell not looking forward to his trip to Boston?
5. When Ralph leaves the workers to guard the tomb and goes into town, what does he do in town?
6. Describe the series of murders Ralph says took place in order to secure the location of the tomb.
7. Why did Paul join the army?
8. How did Ralph hurt his foot?
9. According to Ralph, what is the Tomb Paradox?
10. What is Ferrell's theory of human behavior?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)