|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The floor of the first empty room slants in what direction?
2. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
(a) They are painted with scrolls.
(b) They are painted red.
(c) They are painted with pictures.
(d) They are unpainted.
3. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(b) Aging of the riches.
(c) Theft of the riches.
(d) Loss of the riches.
4. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
5. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(a) A séance.
(c) Drinks and dinner.
(d) A private reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
2. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
3. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
4. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
5. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sonia Nordquist offer Ralph when she visits him at his site?
2. According to Ralph's translations, who is Atum-hadu's new queen?
3. What are the instructions that Ralph gives Margaret about publishing his book?
4. What is found beyond the sixth door?
5. How does Ralph look when Ferrell finds him in town?
6. Why does Margaret want Ralph to return to Boston?
7. Why does Ralph think that Atum-hadu's tomb has been hidden since the beginning?
8. According to Ralph, what is the Tomb Paradox?
9. When Margaret writes Ralph and complains of boredom, what does she ask him to let her do?
10. How does CCF react to the news that Ralph has found the tomb?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)