|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Coastal Patrol.
(b) Merchant Navy.
(c) Coast Guard.
(d) Merchant Marines.
2. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
(a) For having Margaret in his life.
(b) For not giving Fragment C to the university.
(c) For the popularity of his book.
(d) For being able to go on a dig.
3. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Australian Independence War.
(b) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(c) End of World War I.
(d) End of World War II.
4. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
(a) A tomb.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A cat.
5. When Ralph tells CCF of the discovery of the empty room, what does CCF express?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
2. When the workers return from finding help for the second man, what do they bring for Ralph?
3. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
4. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
5. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does CCF react to the news that Ralph has found the tomb?
2. What does the letter from ter Breuggen to Ralph at the beginning or Ralph's dig say?
3. In his childhood, what did Ralph tell the vicar about Egyptian theology that got him beaten?
4. What reason does the Director General's note give for not letting Ralph dig?
5. According to Ralph, what is the Tomb Paradox?
6. Why is Ferrell not looking forward to his trip to Boston?
7. Why does Ralph cut the pay of his workers?
8. When Margaret writes Ralph and complains of boredom, what does she ask him to let her do?
9. What is the problem with the second door?
10. Who is Ferrell?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)