Short Answer Key
Letter/Journal 1 - 9
1. Who is Margaret Finneran?
Ralph's estranged fiancé.
2. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
3. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
4. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
5. Who is CCF?
Chester Crawford Finneran.
6. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
7. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
The Tomb Paradox.
8. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
Laurence's deceased aunt.
9. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
A nursing home in Sydney.
10. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
11. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
12. When did Paul...
This section contains 2,449 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)