|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(a) Nile valley.
2. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
3. What is the square yardage of the area that Ralph orders his workers to stake out for trench digging?
(a) 100 yard square.
(b) 150 yard square.
(c) 250 yard square.
(d) 200 yard square.
4. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a telegram.
(b) In a letter.
(c) In a cable.
(d) In a telephone call.
5. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged sister.
(b) Ralph's estranged wife.
(c) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(d) Ralph's estranged daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
2. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
3. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
4. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
5. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)