Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian language.
(b) Egyptian theology.
(c) Egyptian writing.
(d) Egyptian history.
2. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Coast Guard.
(b) Merchant Marines.
(c) Merchant Navy.
(d) Coastal Patrol.
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but curse words.
(b) Only Egyptian.
(c) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(d) Nothing but religious poetry.
4. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(b) Loss of the riches.
(c) Theft of the riches.
(d) Aging of the riches.
5. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(b) Ralph's estranged daughter.
(c) Ralph's estranged wife.
(d) Ralph's estranged sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
2. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
3. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
4. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
5. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)