|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
2. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
(a) That CCF is dead.
(b) That Ralph's leg is infected.
(d) That Ralph is insane.
3. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(b) Aging of the riches.
(c) Theft of the riches.
(d) Loss of the riches.
4. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The government.
(c) The bank.
5. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
(a) The cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph lower past the smooth stone once they remove it from the cliff face?
2. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
3. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
5. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)