|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
2. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That it's really his find.
(b) That the find was faked.
(c) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
(d) That Carter's find was accidental.
3. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
(a) Because Ahmed is well respected.
(b) Because Ralph is paying the workers well.
(c) Because the workers want to discover treasure.
(d) Because the other major digs haven't started.
4. Ahmed tells Ralph of his deep hatred for whom?
5. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
(a) He doesn't trust his men.
(b) He doesn't trust the Egyptians.
(c) He doesn't trust Carter.
(d) He doesn't trust anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
2. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
3. Who is Margaret Finneran?
4. Who is Amr related to?
5. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)