|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
(a) An orange cat.
(b) A dead cat.
(c) A mummified cat.
(d) A calico cat.
2. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
(a) Sledge hammers.
(b) Screw drivers.
(c) Jack hammers.
(d) Pile drivers.
3. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
(a) They are painted red.
(b) They are painted with scrolls.
(c) They are painted with pictures.
(d) They are unpainted.
4. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(b) Someone else.
5. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
2. Who is CCF?
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
4. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
5. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)