|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
2. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
(a) Two journalists.
(b) Carter's wife.
(c) Two photographers.
3. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
4. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
(a) There is no one else to deliver mail to Ralph.
(b) The letter was sent to Carter but meant for Ralph.
(c) The letter was given to Carter to deliver.
(d) The letter was mixed in with Carter's mail.
5. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of the Tombs.
(b) Hotel of the Kings.
(c) Hotel of Papyrus.
(d) Hotel of the Sphinx.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
2. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
3. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
4. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
5. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)