|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The poor.
(b) The government.
(c) The working women.
(d) The church.
2. Why does Margaret request that Ralph return to Boston immediately after CCF wires funds to him?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She wants children.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is dying.
3. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
4. What is the square yardage of the area that Ralph orders his workers to stake out for trench digging?
(a) 100 yard square.
(b) 200 yard square.
(c) 250 yard square.
(d) 150 yard square.
5. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) The canyon.
(b) The valley sides.
(c) The valley floor.
(d) Next to the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
2. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
3. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
4. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
5. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)