|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
(b) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) Ralph's fingerprints.
2. Carter has left his site to go where?
(a) Valley of the Kings.
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
4. When Ralph recovers from his illness, what time of day does he visit Carter's find?
(a) At dawn.
(b) In the daylight.
(c) At dusk.
(d) At night.
5. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) Next to the river.
(b) The valley sides.
(c) The canyon.
(d) The valley floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
2. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
3. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
4. What does Oxford not have?
5. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)