|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
2. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(a) A séance.
(b) Drinks and dinner.
(d) A private reading.
3. How old is Amr?
4. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
5. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
(a) At the lower level of the plains.
(b) At the lower level of a cliff.
(c) On the sides of hills.
(d) In the valley in the desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
2. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
3. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
4. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
5. When a second worker gets hurt, where does Ralph send everyone for help?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)