|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
2. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of the Kings.
(b) Hotel of the Tombs.
(c) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(d) Hotel of Papyrus.
3. Margaret writes to Ralph of Cornelius Macy, whom she met at what location?
(a) JP's ball.
(b) JP's Thanksgiving party.
(c) JP's speakeasy.
(d) JP's birthday party.
4. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
(a) A graduate student.
(c) A guide.
(d) A policeman.
5. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
(a) To cure his infection.
(b) To eliminate the dead cat.
(c) To use on CCF's body and then his own.
(d) To take his writings off the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
2. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
3. What does Ralph do to CCF?
4. While Ralph and Ahmed are eating supper, what do the other men do?
5. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)