|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
(a) Poison her.
(b) Drown her.
(c) Stab her.
(d) Divorce her.
2. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Pater of Treassure.
(b) Pater of Largesse.
(c) Mater of Treassure.
(d) Mater of Largesse.
3. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
4. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
(a) Because the workers want to discover treasure.
(b) Because Ralph is paying the workers well.
(c) Because Ahmed is well respected.
(d) Because the other major digs haven't started.
5. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
2. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
3. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
4. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
5. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)