|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
(a) Lost letter.
(b) Love letter.
(c) Unsent letter.
(d) Forgotten letter.
2. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
(a) He doesn't trust his men.
(b) He doesn't trust anyone.
(c) He doesn't trust the Egyptians.
(d) He doesn't trust Carter.
3. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
4. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
(a) Her husband has died.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She wants to protect him.
(d) She wants his money.
5. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Laura.
(b) Lady Evelyn.
(c) Lady Mary.
(d) Lady Vivianne.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
2. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
3. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
4. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
5. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)