|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(a) Good research material.
(c) A farce.
2. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By boat.
(b) By camel.
(c) By jeep.
(d) By raft.
3. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
(a) The Exclusive Club.
(b) The Excavator's Club.
(c) The Explorer's Club.
(d) The Excelsior Club.
4. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Italian Government.
(b) The Spanish Government.
(c) The French Government.
(d) The English Government.
5. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem Ralph has with transporting heavy equipment to his site?
2. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
3. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
4. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
5. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)