|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
2. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Antiquities Service.
(c) The Permits and Regulations Office.
(d) The Lands Commission.
3. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Lock him in the chamber.
(b) Kick him out of the tomb.
(c) Injure him.
(d) Murder him.
4. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(d) Someone else.
5. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Paradox.
(b) The Tomb Question.
(c) The Tomb Problem.
(d) The Tomb Solution.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
2. Where does the second door smash?
3. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
4. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
5. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)