|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(a) Nile valley.
2. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(a) A farce.
(d) Good research material.
3. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
4. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
(a) He doesn't trust his men.
(b) He doesn't trust the Egyptians.
(c) He doesn't trust Carter.
(d) He doesn't trust anyone.
5. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
(a) He goes to sleep.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He goes mad.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
2. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
3. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
4. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
5. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)