|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
(a) A policeman.
(c) A guide.
(d) A graduate student.
2. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
(a) His sister's cats.
(b) His mother's cats.
(c) His dogs at home.
(d) His father's hounds.
3. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
(a) That Ralph is insane.
(b) That CCF is dead.
(d) That Ralph's leg is infected.
4. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
(a) For being able to go on a dig.
(b) For not giving Fragment C to the university.
(c) For having Margaret in his life.
(d) For the popularity of his book.
5. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(b) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
(c) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(d) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the workers return from finding help for the second man, what do they bring for Ralph?
2. What is the problem Ralph has with transporting heavy equipment to his site?
3. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
4. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)