|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By jeep.
(b) By camel.
(c) By raft.
(d) By boat.
2. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
(a) Boards, rock and plaster.
(b) Metal bars, plaster and a lock.
(c) A wooden door and a lock.
(d) A gate and padlock.
3. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
4. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Lands Commission.
(c) The Antiquities Service.
(d) The Permits and Regulations Office.
5. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) Ralph's fingerprints.
(b) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
(c) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
(d) The murder weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
2. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
3. Carter has left his site to go where?
4. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
5. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)