|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He goes mad.
(c) He goes to sleep.
(d) He cries.
2. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Australian Independence War.
(b) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(c) End of World War II.
(d) End of World War I.
3. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
(a) Ralph's infected torso.
(b) Ralph's infected eye.
(c) Ralph's infected leg.
(d) Ralph's infected arm.
4. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
(a) A description of his classes at Oxford.
(b) A description of his dorm at Oxford.
(c) A geographic description of Oxford.
(d) A listing of his professors at Oxford.
5. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(b) Ralph's estranged sister.
(c) Ralph's estranged wife.
(d) Ralph's estranged daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Ralph and Ahmed are eating supper, what do the other men do?
2. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
3. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
4. Who is Howard Carter?
5. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)