|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(b) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(c) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(d) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
2. Who is Amr related to?
(a) Ralph's real estate agent.
(b) Ralph's barber.
(c) Ralph's accountant.
(d) Ralph's cook.
3. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
4. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At a speakeasy.
(c) At a disco.
(d) At a club.
5. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(b) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(c) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
(d) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
2. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
3. Who is Margaret Finneran?
4. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
5. What does the smooth rock in the cliff face turn out to be?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)