|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A dresser.
(b) A stair.
(c) A chamber.
(d) A hole.
2. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
(a) Too sick to work.
(b) Too sad about his firing to work.
(c) Too ill at heart to work.
(d) Too tired to work.
3. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War I.
(b) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(c) End of Australian Independence War.
(d) End of World War II.
4. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
5. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(b) On a less busy day.
(d) In a week's time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
2. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
3. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
4. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
5. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)