|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Sink them in water.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Preserve them.
(d) Float them on boats.
2. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
3. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus act.
(b) Circus clown.
(c) Circus manager.
(d) Circus lion tamer.
4. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By boat.
(b) By jeep.
(c) By raft.
(d) By camel.
5. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Spanish Government.
(b) The English Government.
(c) The French Government.
(d) The Italian Government.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
2. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
3. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
4. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)