|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) Next to the river.
(b) The valley sides.
(c) The valley floor.
(d) The canyon.
2. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
3. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Lands Commission.
(b) The Antiquities Service.
(c) The Permits and Regulations Office.
(d) The Inspector General.
4. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(c) Good research material.
(d) A farce.
5. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of Papyrus.
(b) Hotel of the Tombs.
(c) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(d) Hotel of the Kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
2. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
3. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
5. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)