|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's birth.
(b) Trilipush's military service.
(c) Trilipush's death.
(d) Trilipush's citizenship.
2. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a disco.
(b) At a club.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At a speakeasy.
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(b) Nothing but curse words.
(c) Only Egyptian.
(d) Nothing but religious poetry.
4. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
5. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
2. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
3. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
4. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)