|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
(a) The Excelsior Club.
(b) The Excavator's Club.
(c) The Exclusive Club.
(d) The Explorer's Club.
2. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
3. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(a) Nile valley.
4. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
5. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) A letter.
(b) An artifact.
(d) A package.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
2. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
3. What does Oxford not have?
4. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
5. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)