|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
2. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
3. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
(a) His dogs at home.
(b) His father's hounds.
(c) His sister's cats.
(d) His mother's cats.
4. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
5. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian theology.
(b) Egyptian history.
(c) Egyptian writing.
(d) Egyptian language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
2. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
3. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
4. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
5. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)