|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
2. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Spanish Government.
(b) The English Government.
(c) The French Government.
(d) The Italian Government.
3. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War I.
(b) End of World War II.
(c) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(d) End of Australian Independence War.
5. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
2. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
3. Who is Howard Carter?
4. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)