|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
(a) At the lower level of the plains.
(b) On the sides of hills.
(c) At the lower level of a cliff.
(d) In the valley in the desert.
2. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus lion tamer.
(b) Circus manager.
(c) Circus clown.
(d) Circus act.
3. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War I.
(b) End of Australian Independence War.
(c) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(d) End of World War II.
4. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a cable.
(b) In a letter.
(c) In a telegram.
(d) In a telephone call.
5. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
2. Who is Howard Carter?
3. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
4. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
5. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)