|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
4. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
(b) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(c) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(d) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
5. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a telephone call.
(b) In a cable.
(c) In a letter.
(d) In a telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Howard Carter?
2. Ahmed tells Ralph of his deep hatred for whom?
3. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
4. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
5. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)