|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
2. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
(a) It is short.
(b) It is written in French.
(c) It is long.
(d) It is written in Italian.
4. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A book critic.
(b) A professor at Oxford.
(c) A famous archaeologist.
(d) A private investigator.
5. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Problem.
(b) The Tomb Solution.
(c) The Tomb Question.
(d) The Tomb Paradox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Margaret Finneran?
2. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
3. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
5. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)