|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
2. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
(a) Sad he is gone.
(d) Pining for him.
3. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
4. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
(a) A listing of his professors at Oxford.
(b) A description of his dorm at Oxford.
(c) A description of his classes at Oxford.
(d) A geographic description of Oxford.
5. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of Papyrus.
(b) Hotel of the Tombs.
(c) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(d) Hotel of the Kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
2. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
3. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
4. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
5. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)