|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
(a) Too ill at heart to work.
(b) Too tired to work.
(c) Too sad about his firing to work.
(d) Too sick to work.
2. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
3. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By raft.
(b) By jeep.
(c) By camel.
(d) By boat.
4. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Lands Commission.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Permits and Regulations Office.
(d) The Antiquities Service.
5. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
(a) Rare hole.
(b) Dry hole.
(c) Well hole.
(d) River hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
2. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
3. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
4. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
5. What does Oxford not have?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)