|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Staring at him from the front row.
(b) Dozing in the front row.
(c) Taking notes in the front row.
(d) Sitting in the front row.
2. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
3. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
4. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's death.
(b) Trilipush's military service.
(c) Trilipush's citizenship.
(d) Trilipush's birth.
5. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
2. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
3. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
4. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
5. What does Oxford not have?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)