|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
(a) A geographic description of Oxford.
(b) A description of his dorm at Oxford.
(c) A listing of his professors at Oxford.
(d) A description of his classes at Oxford.
2. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian history.
(b) Egyptian language.
(c) Egyptian theology.
(d) Egyptian writing.
3. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) The valley sides.
(b) The valley floor.
(c) Next to the river.
(d) The canyon.
4. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A famous archaeologist.
(b) A professor at Oxford.
(c) A book critic.
(d) A private investigator.
5. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By boat.
(b) By raft.
(c) By camel.
(d) By jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
2. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
3. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
4. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
5. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)