|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
2. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
(a) He doesn't want Carter to see him go to the dig site.
(b) He doesn't want anyone else to dig where he is digging.
(c) He doesn't have official approval to dig.
(d) He doesn't have the money to dig.
3. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian theology.
(b) Egyptian history.
(c) Egyptian language.
(d) Egyptian writing.
4. Ahmed tells Ralph of his deep hatred for whom?
5. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged wife.
(b) Ralph's estranged sister.
(c) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(d) Ralph's estranged daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
2. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
3. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
4. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
5. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)