|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
(a) For the popularity of his book.
(b) For being able to go on a dig.
(c) For not giving Fragment C to the university.
(d) For having Margaret in his life.
2. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
3. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(a) In a week's time.
(b) On a less busy day.
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(a) A good scholar.
(b) A conman.
(c) A bad writer.
5. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
(a) Because the other major digs haven't started.
(b) Because the workers want to discover treasure.
(c) Because Ahmed is well respected.
(d) Because Ralph is paying the workers well.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
2. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
3. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
4. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
5. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)