|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a telephone call.
(b) In a letter.
(c) In a telegram.
(d) In a cable.
2. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Float them on boats.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Preserve them.
(d) Sink them in water.
3. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) The canyon.
(b) The valley floor.
(c) Next to the river.
(d) The valley sides.
4. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
(a) A geographic description of Oxford.
(b) A description of his classes at Oxford.
(c) A description of his dorm at Oxford.
(d) A listing of his professors at Oxford.
5. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(b) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(c) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(d) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
2. Who is CCF?
3. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
4. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
5. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)