|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
(b) Giving a talk about his research.
(c) Giving a talk about his first book.
(d) Giving a talk about Egypt.
2. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A granary.
(b) A storage depot.
(c) A home.
(d) A well.
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
4. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged daughter.
(b) Ralph's estranged sister.
(c) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(d) Ralph's estranged wife.
5. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) The Pyramids.
(b) The dig site.
(c) Carter's living place.
(d) The worker's living place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
2. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
3. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
4. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
5. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)