|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
(a) His father's hounds.
(b) His sister's cats.
(c) His mother's cats.
(d) His dogs at home.
2. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) Carter's living place.
(b) The worker's living place.
(c) The dig site.
(d) The Pyramids.
3. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
4. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
5. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
2. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
3. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
4. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
5. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)