|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
2. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
3. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
(a) He doesn't have official approval to dig.
(b) He doesn't want anyone else to dig where he is digging.
(c) He doesn't have the money to dig.
(d) He doesn't want Carter to see him go to the dig site.
4. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
(a) His sister's cats.
(b) His dogs at home.
(c) His father's hounds.
(d) His mother's cats.
5. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
2. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
3. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
4. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
5. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)