|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XI Dynasty.
(b) XV Dynasty.
(c) XVI Dynasty.
(d) XIII Dynasty.
2. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
(a) In the valley in the desert.
(b) On the sides of hills.
(c) At the lower level of a cliff.
(d) At the lower level of the plains.
3. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus lion tamer.
(b) Circus manager.
(c) Circus act.
(d) Circus clown.
4. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(c) Good research material.
(d) A farce.
5. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
2. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
3. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
4. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
5. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)