|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus manager.
(b) Circus clown.
(c) Circus lion tamer.
(d) Circus act.
2. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
3. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) A letter.
(b) An artifact.
(c) A package.
4. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By camel.
(b) By raft.
(c) By jeep.
(d) By boat.
5. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Antiquities Service.
(b) The Permits and Regulations Office.
(c) The Lands Commission.
(d) The Inspector General.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
2. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
3. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
4. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
5. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)