|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a disco.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At a club.
(d) At a speakeasy.
2. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
3. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Problem.
(b) The Tomb Paradox.
(c) The Tomb Solution.
(d) The Tomb Question.
4. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(b) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(c) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(d) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
5. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The hole.
(b) The tomb.
(c) The hill.
(d) The cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
2. What does Oxford not have?
3. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
4. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
5. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)