|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her suitor.
(d) Her husband.
2. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) A package.
(b) An artifact.
(c) A letter.
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
(a) It is written in Italian.
(b) It is short.
(c) It is written in French.
(d) It is long.
4. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
5. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
(a) Because the workers want to discover treasure.
(b) Because the other major digs haven't started.
(c) Because Ahmed is well respected.
(d) Because Ralph is paying the workers well.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
2. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
3. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
4. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
5. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)