|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
2. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A hole.
(b) A dresser.
(c) A chamber.
(d) A stair.
3. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(c) The Lady.
4. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Lands Commission.
(c) The Antiquities Service.
(d) The Permits and Regulations Office.
5. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his research.
(b) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
(c) Giving a talk about his first book.
(d) Giving a talk about Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
2. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
3. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
4. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
5. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)