|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) The valley sides.
(b) The valley floor.
(c) The canyon.
(d) Next to the river.
2. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
(a) A gate and padlock.
(b) Metal bars, plaster and a lock.
(c) A wooden door and a lock.
(d) Boards, rock and plaster.
3. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A dresser.
(b) A stair.
(c) A chamber.
(d) A hole.
4. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
5. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
(a) He doesn't want Carter to see him go to the dig site.
(b) He doesn't have the money to dig.
(c) He doesn't want anyone else to dig where he is digging.
(d) He doesn't have official approval to dig.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
2. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
3. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
4. While Ralph and Ahmed are eating supper, what do the other men do?
5. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)