|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(b) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(c) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(d) Record of Trilipush's classes.
2. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) The valley floor.
(b) The valley sides.
(c) Next to the river.
(d) The canyon.
3. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Preserve them.
(b) Float them on boats.
(c) Sink them in water.
(d) Burn them.
4. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
5. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
(a) They are painted red.
(b) They are painted with pictures.
(c) They are painted with scrolls.
(d) They are unpainted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
2. Who is Howard Carter?
3. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
4. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
5. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)