|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a disco.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At a club.
(d) At a speakeasy.
2. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
3. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Lands Commission.
(c) The Permits and Regulations Office.
(d) The Antiquities Service.
4. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Sink them in water.
(b) Preserve them.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Float them on boats.
5. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(a) In a week's time.
(c) On a less busy day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
2. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
3. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
4. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
5. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)