|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
(a) Jack hammers.
(b) Screw drivers.
(c) Sledge hammers.
(d) Pile drivers.
2. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's death.
(b) Trilipush's military service.
(c) Trilipush's birth.
(d) Trilipush's citizenship.
3. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
(c) Lack of funds.
4. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
(d) New York.
5. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
2. Why does Margaret request that Ralph return to Boston immediately after CCF wires funds to him?
3. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
4. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
5. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)