|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
(a) Because Ahmed is well respected.
(b) Because the workers want to discover treasure.
(c) Because Ralph is paying the workers well.
(d) Because the other major digs haven't started.
2. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(a) In a week's time.
(b) On a less busy day.
3. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Vivianne.
(b) Lady Laura.
(c) Lady Evelyn.
(d) Lady Mary.
4. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
(a) Photograph it.
(b) Surface rub it.
(c) Plaster it.
(d) Draw it.
5. When a second worker gets hurt, where does Ralph send everyone for help?
(a) To Carter's dig site.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To Cairo.
(d) Into town.
Short Answer Questions
1. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
2. Where does the second door smash?
3. Why does Margaret request that Ralph return to Boston immediately after CCF wires funds to him?
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
5. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)