|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The tomb.
(b) The hole.
(c) The hill.
(d) The cliff.
2. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
(a) They are painted red.
(b) They are painted with pictures.
(c) They are unpainted.
(d) They are painted with scrolls.
3. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(b) Nile valley.
4. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Italian Government.
(b) The Spanish Government.
(c) The French Government.
(d) The English Government.
5. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
2. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
3. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
4. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
5. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)