|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
2. Where does the second door smash?
(a) In the first room.
(b) Outside the cliff.
(c) In the second room.
(d) Outside in the valley.
3. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
(a) Plaster it.
(b) Photograph it.
(c) Draw it.
(d) Surface rub it.
4. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(b) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(c) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(d) Record of Trilipush's degree.
5. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
2. What does Ralph injure when the second door smashes?
3. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
4. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
5. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)