|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
(a) Well hole.
(b) Rare hole.
(c) River hole.
(d) Dry hole.
2. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
(a) He doesn't want anyone else to dig where he is digging.
(b) He doesn't want Carter to see him go to the dig site.
(c) He doesn't have official approval to dig.
(d) He doesn't have the money to dig.
3. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
(a) Jack hammers.
(b) Pile drivers.
(c) Screw drivers.
(d) Sledge hammers.
4. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
(a) Plaster it.
(b) Draw it.
(c) Photograph it.
(d) Surface rub it.
5. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
(a) Because he wants Margaret with him.
(b) Because he wants Margaret to get medical attention.
(c) Because he wants more money than they agreed upon.
(d) Because only a fraction of the money was sent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
2. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
3. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
4. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
5. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)