|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
(a) Too sick to work.
(b) Too sad about his firing to work.
(c) Too ill at heart to work.
(d) Too tired to work.
2. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
(b) Pining for him.
(d) Sad he is gone.
3. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
(a) Draw it.
(b) Plaster it.
(c) Photograph it.
(d) Surface rub it.
4. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
(a) A listing of his professors at Oxford.
(b) A geographic description of Oxford.
(c) A description of his dorm at Oxford.
(d) A description of his classes at Oxford.
5. What is in the third room?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
2. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
3. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
4. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
5. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)