|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(a) Drinks and dinner.
(b) A séance.
(c) A private reading.
2. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Lands Commission.
(b) The Permits and Regulations Office.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Antiquities Service.
3. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a telephone call.
(b) In a telegram.
(c) In a cable.
(d) In a letter.
4. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
(a) River hole.
(b) Dry hole.
(c) Rare hole.
(d) Well hole.
5. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
(a) For not giving Fragment C to the university.
(b) For the popularity of his book.
(c) For being able to go on a dig.
(d) For having Margaret in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
2. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
3. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
4. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
5. What does Ralph injure when the second door smashes?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)