|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(a) Someone else.
2. What is in the third room?
3. What does Ralph injure when the second door smashes?
(a) His head.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) His leg.
4. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Vivianne.
(b) Lady Evelyn.
(c) Lady Laura.
(d) Lady Mary.
5. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
2. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
3. What does Oxford not have?
4. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
5. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)