|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
(a) It is written in Italian.
(b) It is short.
(c) It is long.
(d) It is written in French.
2. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(b) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(c) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(d) Record of Trilipush's classes.
3. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Staring at him from the front row.
(b) Taking notes in the front row.
(c) Sitting in the front row.
(d) Dozing in the front row.
4. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Italian Government.
(b) The French Government.
(c) The Spanish Government.
(d) The English Government.
5. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
2. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
3. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
4. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
5. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)