|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The hill.
(b) The cliff.
(c) The hole.
(d) The tomb.
2. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) The worker's living place.
(b) Carter's living place.
(c) The Pyramids.
(d) The dig site.
3. What is in the third room?
4. When a second worker gets hurt, where does Ralph send everyone for help?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) Into town.
(c) To Cairo.
(d) To Carter's dig site.
5. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(c) The Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the workers return from finding help for the second man, what do they bring for Ralph?
2. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
3. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
4. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
5. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)