|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The hill.
(b) The cliff.
(c) The tomb.
(d) The hole.
2. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
3. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
4. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The working women.
(b) The poor.
(c) The government.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
2. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
3. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
4. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
5. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)