|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
2. Why does Margaret request that Ralph return to Boston immediately after CCF wires funds to him?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She wants children.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is bored.
3. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) One year.
(b) Four months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six months.
4. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The government.
(b) The poor.
(c) The working women.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
2. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
3. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
4. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
5. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)