|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 60 - 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His best gramophone.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His money.
(d) His car.
2. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's death.
(b) Trilipush's citizenship.
(c) Trilipush's birth.
(d) Trilipush's military service.
3. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Carter.
(b) Lord Carnarvon.
(c) Lord Canterbury.
(d) Lord Carnelion.
4. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Preserve them.
(b) Float them on boats.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Sink them in water.
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The government.
(b) The church.
(c) The poor.
(d) The working women.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
2. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
3. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
5. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)