* 31 Dec. (pp. 3-8): Ralph Trilipush writes to Margaret Finneran, his estranged fiancée, a letter that he intends to open himself upon returning to Boston from Egypt.
* Margaret is to read the letter only if he does not return, something that Ralph suspects could happen.
* While exploring the tomb of King Atum-hadu of the XIII Dynasty, Ralph seems to have made enemies. He plans to make arrangements for a second expedition to Egypt once back in Boston. He has sealed the tomb, but more needs to be done.
* In the letter he mentions the problems that he and Margaret have been having, and how he very much wants a reconciliation.
* Margaret's father, Chester Crawford Finneran (CCF), an investor in the Egyptian project, has also had problems with Ralph, but Ralph claims these difficulties have been reconciled.
* Ralph gives Margaret directions on how to handle the...
This section contains 7,355 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)