|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan needs to find a new pair of _________ to serve as Naguals as a part of his training, some of his final training.
2. Eligio tells Carlos about breaking into the __________ and takes him into the abyss with him.
3. Zuleica informs Carlos that the impact of the itch makes it easier for students to enter ______________.
4. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
5. Each _________ is taught heightened awareness by his/her warrior counterpart so that he/she might teach others.
Essay Topic 1
The apprentices are seen as having to work together during their lessons and in their travels.
Part 1: Why do you think that the apprentices have to work together in their studies?
Part 2: Could an apprentice teach themselves what they need to learn? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you prefer to study in groups or by yourself? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Dreaming is an important part of the work that Carlos and La Gorda do with each other and within themselves.
Part 1: Why do you think that dreaming is a time when a lot of important work can be done by the apprentices?
Part 2: Do you think that your own dreams are able to help you learn about your life?
Part 3: How do you think that dreaming could help the apprentices to learn more about their power?
Essay Topic 3
Carlos and La Gorda seem to share a bond which can not be easily described. It seems to be a bond in which they can be more powerful together than separate.
Part 1: Why do you think La Gorda and Carlos share a strong bond?
Part 2: Do you think that being with a partner always means that you will have a stronger ability to learn and grow?
Part 3: What might have happened has Carlos and La Gorda not have worked together?
This section contains 1,611 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)