Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
2. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
3. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
4. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
5. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
Essay Topic 1
La Gorda decides that they need to have a leader among the apprentices so that they might continue to learn, it seems.
Part 1: What is the importance of a leader among those who are trying to learn?
Part 2: Do you think that each of your classes has a leader among the class?
Part 3: How do you choose or designate a leader in your own life?
Essay Topic 2
Attention makes the world, Carlos and La Gorda understand this through their teachings.
Part 1: Why do you think that attention is what makes the world?
Part 2: Can there ever be a lack of attention in the world? What would happen?
Part 3: How do you think that your attention wavers in the world? Or is it always focused?
Essay Topic 3
Dreaming is an important part of the work that Carlos and La Gorda do with each other and within themselves.
Part 1: Why do you think that dreaming is a time when a lot of important work can be done by the apprentices?
Part 2: Do you think that your own dreams are able to help you learn about your life?
Part 3: How do you think that dreaming could help the apprentices to learn more about their power?
This section contains 1,593 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)