Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
2. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
3. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
4. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
5. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
Essay Topic 1
Pablito runs away to Tula to die, but Carlos does not think that this needs to happen, so he runs after him in order to help.
Part 1: Do you think that Carlos was correct in running after a person who has decided to die?
Part 2: What would you have done if one of your friends had told you they wanted to die?
Part 3: How do you think that Pablito felt to have someone else come after him during this time?
Essay Topic 2
Carlos and La Gorda continue to work together, remembering things which they didn't realize they had forgotten.
Part 1: Why do you think certain memories only come up at certain times?
Part 2: Do you think that you have certain memories which you will not be able to remember in the present, but that you will be able to remember in the future?
Part 3: How do you think that you could make old memories resurface in your own mind?
Essay Topic 3
Carlos accepts the fate to walk away from the others when he is told that he must, as this is the way of a warrior.
Part 1: Why do you think that Carlos didn't fight the dismissal by the other apprentices?
Part 2: Do you think you would have argued if you were in Carlos' shoes?
Part 3: How do you think you would feel if someone suddenly asked you to leave your position at work or at school?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)