|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What happens to Celestino when he decides to accompany Florinda when she decides to go back for another visit?
2. The woman shows the rare ability to turn off the __________ at will, turning it on and off as she likes.
3. Who is the only person who remembers the knowledge that Don Juan and the others have forgotten at once?
4. One of the structures at the ruins has been destroyed by warriors of the _________ attention, according to some.
5. Florinda teaches the Genaros advanced ____________, including techniques of controlled folly.
This section contains 986 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)