|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
2. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
3. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
4. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
5. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
Essay Topic 1
The apprentices are seen as having to work together during their lessons and in their travels.
Part 1: Why do you think that the apprentices have to work together in their studies?
Part 2: Could an apprentice teach themselves what they need to learn? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you prefer to study in groups or by yourself? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Pablito runs away to Tula to die, but Carlos does not think that this needs to happen, so he runs after him in order to help.
Part 1: Do you think that Carlos was correct in running after a person who has decided to die?
Part 2: What would you have done if one of your friends had told you they wanted to die?
Part 3: How do you think that Pablito felt to have someone else come after him during this time?
Essay Topic 3
Don Juan has been training Carlos and the others to be warriors in the world.
Part 1: Why do you think that being a warrior is an important role? Do you think it is?
Part 2: How do you think modern day warriors are trained? Are they always soldiers?
Part 3: What do you think would happen if there were no warriors in the world?
This section contains 1,593 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)