|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan needs to find a new pair of _________ to serve as Naguals as a part of his training, some of his final training.
2. The new band of warriors does not seem to be able to break through to the ________ side.
3. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
4. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
5. Another principle of stalking is to relax, fear nothing, and let the ____________ guide the stalker in his movement.
Essay Topic 1
Carlos eventually learns that he must leave La Gorda in order to focus on his own attention.
Part 1: Do you think that it's necessary to learn about one's self alone?
Part 2: How do you think Carlos felt upon having to leave La Gorda for a while?
Part 3: Why do you think the timing was right for Carlos to be leaving La Gorda? Or wasn't it?
Essay Topic 2
La Gorda decides that they need to have a leader among the apprentices so that they might continue to learn, it seems.
Part 1: What is the importance of a leader among those who are trying to learn?
Part 2: Do you think that each of your classes has a leader among the class?
Part 3: How do you choose or designate a leader in your own life?
Essay Topic 3
The apprentices are seen as having to work together during their lessons and in their travels.
Part 1: Why do you think that the apprentices have to work together in their studies?
Part 2: Could an apprentice teach themselves what they need to learn? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you prefer to study in groups or by yourself? Why?
This section contains 1,606 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)