Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
2. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
3. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
4. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
5. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
The apprentices are seen as having to work together during their lessons and in their travels.
Part 1: Why do you think that the apprentices have to work together in their studies?
Part 2: Could an apprentice teach themselves what they need to learn? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you prefer to study in groups or by yourself? Why?
Carlos is shocked by himself when he takes command of the apprentices during one point of the story.
Part 1: Why does taking command feel surprising to Carlos?
Part 2: Does Carlos seem to be a person who is going to be comfortable with being in command?
Part 3: Why do you think that it's hard to be in command of others who are on the same level as you?
When Carlos and La Gorda immerse themselves in dreaming, their fear and distrust lifts.
Part 1: Why do you think that fear and distrust leave as a result of dreaming together?
Part 2: Do you think it's possible to be in a relationship with others and not have some fear or distrust?
Part 3: How do you think your life would change without fear or distrust?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)