|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos remembers when he was a younger apprentice that he was hidden away while ___________ had a lady caller.
(a) Don Silvio.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Don Recardo.
(d) Don Genaro.
2. Who does La Gorda meet with daily with Eligio while dreaming together, something which shocks everyone?
3. Carlos attacked the blobs of light which appeared to be threatening by attacking them on their vulnerable ______ sides.
4. Who tries to stop Carlos from stopping the person who decides to go off to die in the city?
(a) The women.
5. Who is the apprentice to suggest that the students should immerse themselves in dreaming?
(c) La Gorda.
6. Which of the apprentices decides to run away to Tula in order to die, though Carlos will not let him?
7. La Gorda decides to divert Carlos into talking about his ______________ when they are together.
(a) Drug use.
8. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
9. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
(a) The little sisters.
(b) The men.
(c) The Tonals.
(d) The Naguals.
10. Don Juan orders Carlos to learn by interacting with __________ to face life's trying situations.
(a) La Gorda.
(c) Don Silvio.
11. Who is certain that Don Juan and Don Genaro are close by, though this person cannot see them?
(c) La Gorda.
12. Which of the other apprentices knows that they have been there with other men and women?
13. Once Carlos remembers his ________ side, then the apprentices might be the ones who will work with him as a Nagual.
14. Why does Carlos begin to realize what he needs to do within the dream he continues to have?
(a) It continues to recur.
(b) He finds a note.
(c) He doesn't find out what he needs to do.
(d) A voice tells him.
15. Where does the pressure in Carlos' body begin when he is still in Los Angeles?
(d) Left leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos volunteers to _____________ when La Gorda despairs when seeing the large man blocking their way.
2. Who is the one that first mentioned the idea of ghost dreaming, which La Gorda nervously recalls?
3. Dona Soledad tells the apprentices that they lack the ____________ to cross over parallel lines and communicate.
4. What does Carlos do when La Gorda insists that Carlos had been a close helper of Silvio's?
5. What is the stage of dreaming in which the dreamer takes action?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)