|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the structures at the ruins has been destroyed by warriors of the _________ attention, according to some.
2. Total ________ consists of the physical body and the luminous body that only seers are able to perceive.
3. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
4. La Gorda admits to feeling asexually like __________ woman at this certain point of the story.
(a) Don Juan's.
5. Who does La Gorda meet with daily with Eligio while dreaming together, something which shocks everyone?
6. The common task of La Gorda and Carlos is the ______________, which is where they can be on the same level.
7. Who is the one that first mentioned the idea of ghost dreaming, which La Gorda nervously recalls?
(a) Don Genaro.
(b) No one.
(c) Don Silvio.
(d) Don Juan.
8. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
(a) The Tonals.
(b) The men.
(c) The Naguals.
(d) The little sisters.
9. Carlos recalls dreaming vividly about a Mexican song being played on a __________, as well as a beautiful woman.
10. When La Gorda and Carlos go into town, she talks to him about rallying ___________ as they had on the day that the fight broke out.
11. Which of the other apprentices knows that they have been there with other men and women?
12. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
(a) A Sunday drive.
(b) A hot meal at a restaurant.
(c) A beer.
(d) A nap.
13. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be the heart of the rattlesnake coupling.
(a) La Gorda.
14. Dona Soledad tells the apprentices that they lack the ____________ to cross over parallel lines and communicate.
15. The apprentice speaks of the stone ruins in terms of the fearsome _______ and the peaceful tonal structures, which confuses Carlos.
(c) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal of becoming and learning to be a sorcerer is to reach this luminous _____________.
2. Who is Don Juan's feminine analogue, according to the remembering of Carlos?
3. Where do La Gorda and Lydia go at the beginning of this section, according to the storytelling?
4. Carlos volunteers to _____________ when La Gorda despairs when seeing the large man blocking their way.
5. Which of the apprentices is the one who has lived in the area where the stone ruins rest?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)