|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does La Gorda locate everyone in order to bring them back to Arizona?
(b) New Mexico.
2. La Gorda and Carlos begin to argue about whether Carlos has been __________ as they begin remembering.
3. What is Carlos' position among the apprentices which causes him to make the decision to stop the man from going off to die?
4. Who is the character who needs to move back and forth between two areas - Los Angeles and Mexico?
(a) La Gorda.
5. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
(a) The Naguals.
(b) The men.
(c) The little sisters.
(d) The Tonals.
6. Once Carlos remembers his ________ side, then the apprentices might be the ones who will work with him as a Nagual.
7. La Gorda becomes angry at being reminded that she is an unbearable _______ -- empty while wanting to be cute.
8. Why does Carlos begin to realize what he needs to do within the dream he continues to have?
(a) He doesn't find out what he needs to do.
(b) A voice tells him.
(c) It continues to recur.
(d) He finds a note.
9. The common task of La Gorda and Carlos is the ______________, which is where they can be on the same level.
10. Carlos remembers when he was a younger apprentice that he was hidden away while ___________ had a lady caller.
(a) Don Silvio.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Don Recardo.
(d) Don Genaro.
11. Who does La Gorda meet with daily with Eligio while dreaming together, something which shocks everyone?
12. Who is NOT one of the Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited in this story as told in the book?
13. What do the apprentices examine when they come into a new town?
(a) A stone.
(b) A new outfit.
(c) An old bridge.
(d) The car.
14. Pablito shares with the groups that the _________ are gigantic 'not doings' which is where warriors dream and use second attention.
(c) Bath houses.
15. Carlos attacked the blobs of light which appeared to be threatening by attacking them on their vulnerable ______ sides.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he hears the name of ____________, Carlos gets an odd shiver in his belly and alone sees where this person is.
2. Carlos recalls that the Nagual woman provides the _______ from which he reads to Don Juan.
3. La Gorda admits to feeling asexually like __________ woman at this certain point of the story.
4. Carlos volunteers to _____________ when La Gorda despairs when seeing the large man blocking their way.
5. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)