|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos and La Gorda experience the force, but cannot recall the moment when _________ takes over to affect the will.
2. La Gorda says that Carlos' body is just beginning to ____________, just as she is having the same experience.
3. Who is Don Juan's feminine analogue, according to the remembering of Carlos?
(a) Nagual woman.
(b) La Gorda.
4. Who is certain that Don Juan and Don Genaro are close by, though this person cannot see them?
(d) La Gorda.
5. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
(d) La Gorda.
6. Josefina seems to think that Silvio, or the ___________, is on the other side of the bridge.
(a) Red devil.
(b) Black snake.
(c) Blue devil.
(d) Orange flame.
7. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
(a) A hot meal at a restaurant.
(b) A Sunday drive.
(c) A nap.
(d) A beer.
8. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
(a) The men.
(b) The little sisters.
(c) The Naguals.
(d) The Tonals.
9. Another name for second attention is the ____________ of consciousness, according to Don Juan and to La Gorda.
10. _____________ is the ultimate master of intent and true chief, who makes Don Juan take care of Carlos.
11. What is so huge about the tiger who teaches Carlos how to breathe when he is dreaming?
12. Which of the other apprentices knows that they have been there with other men and women?
13. Who is NOT one of the three sisters with whom Carlos is reunited in the story as told in the book?
14. Carlos feels an intense feeling of __________ right before he suddenly blacks out with the apprentices.
15. La Gorda feels that dreaming together with Carlos will be a __________ since they have already done it together.
(a) Boring experience.
(c) Piece of cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda insists they have lived in that house while on the ________ side, so this should have given them power.
2. Who does La Gorda meet with daily with Eligio while dreaming together, something which shocks everyone?
3. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
4. La Gorda admits to feeling asexually like __________ woman at this certain point of the story.
5. __________says that Silvio gives Carlos all that he is, causing Carlos to not be seen as the leader anymore.
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)