Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 1, The Fixation of the Second Attention
* Castaneda reunites with La Gorda.
* Pablito talks about how the pyramids are giant 'not-doings.'
* La Gorda declares they need a real leader.
Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 2, Seeing Together
* Carlos moves back and forth between Los Angeles and Mexico.
* Carlos goes to save Pablito who has gone to Tula to die.
* Carlos and La Gorda see people as blobs of light who want to attack them.
* La Gorda demands nine days of of silence to allow healing before talking more with Carlos.
Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 3, Quasi Memories of the Other Self
* Carlos talks to La Gorda about his dreaming.
* Apprentices have dreams in which they have tasks to complete.
* La Gorda says she can not feel freedom until Carlos lists his human form.
* The three play an odd three-sided tug of war.
* Lydia recalls...
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)