Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 1, The Fixation of the Second Attention
• Castaneda reunites with La Gorda.
• Pablito talks about how the pyramids are giant 'not-doings.'
• La Gorda declares they need a real leader.
Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 2, Seeing Together
• Carlos moves back and forth between Los Angeles and Mexico.
• Carlos goes to save Pablito who has gone to Tula to die.
• Carlos and La Gorda see people as blobs of light who want to attack them.
• La Gorda demands nine days of of silence to allow healing before talking more with Carlos.
Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 3, Quasi Memories of the Other Self
• Carlos talks to La Gorda about his dreaming.
• Apprentices have dreams in which they have tasks to complete.
• La Gorda says she can not feel freedom until Carlos lists his human form.
• The three play an odd three-sided tug of...
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)