|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who scolds the maids for their mess?
2. What develops between the three main characters of the book?
3. What does Bao-yu pick at Qin Zhong about while staying at the temple?
4. Xi-feng's infant daughter becomes ill with _____.
5. What is the alleged, but inaccurate, reason given for Jia Rui becoming ill?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. For what reason(s) might Bao-yu have become discontented living in the Prospect Garden?
2. Discuss Yuan-chun's reaction upon her first...
This section contains 1,288 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)