Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose house does Bao-yu wander to to study to look at a painting that he likes?
2. What character does one of the child actors look like?
3. What does Aroma urge Bao-yu to stop eating?
4. How does Xi-feng's personality as an overbearing mistress come to light in the Ning house?
5. What wakes Xi-feng from her dream about Qin-shi?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use the setting of the Prospect Garden as a key location in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
The central character of Bao-yu has a very clear arc of development. Discuss this with particular focus on the different levels of maturity that he attains and how he attains them.
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of illness to the story? Discuss with at least three examples and why the author chooses to make these characters ill.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)