1. What is the name of the prestigious family about which the story is told?
2. From what country is the family this story is about?
3. What does the main story line follow?
(a) The growing up years of brothers Bao-yu, Xi-feng, and Qin-Zhong.
(b) The growing up years of cousins Bao-yu, Dai-yu, and Bao-chai.
(c) The growing up years of friends Bao-yu, Precious, and Jokey Jin.
(d) The growing up years of sisters Qan-yen, Qin-shi, and Dai-yu.
4. What develops between the three main characters of the book?
(a) A long-term friendship.
(b) A love triangle.
(c) A mysterious murder.
(d) Great hate.
5. Who is brought to life by a magical fictional stone?
6. What is the name of the goddess in the opening chapter?
7. What is the goddess in the opening chapter in the middle of doing?
(a) Reading a book.
(c) Mending the sky.
(d) Choosing a husband.
This section contains 4,718 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)