|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does the exit appear in a vision?
(b) At the beginning and the end of the vision.
(c) It opens randomly throughout the vision.
(d) Every twenty feet.
2. Who does Byar name as a darkfriend when talking with Jaret?
(a) Mat Cauthon.
(b) Perrin Aybara.
(c) Rand al'Thor.
3. What does Rand ask of Egwene in a vision when he is trapped in Caemlyn?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To free him.
(c) To show him how to channel.
(d) To guide him since he is blinded.
4. What does Liandrin's group steal before leaving Tar Valon?
(a) The Amyrlin stole.
(b) A collection of angreal.
(c) A collection of code books.
(d) The Amyrlin staff.
5. What is going on in Almoth Plain that Moiraine keeps her group from joining?
(a) A trade festival.
(c) A rally for the Dragon Reborn.
(d) A battle.
6. For what does Siuan Sanche privately scold Nyanave, Egwene and Elayne?
(a) For meeting with the black ajah.
(b) For not reporting back to Tar Valon before going with Liandrin.
(c) For falling for Liandrin's trap.
(d) For resisting the orders of full Aes Sedai.
7. What is one thing Mat remembers since taking the dagger?
(a) He has no memories of his time since obtaining the dagger.
(b) Fighting over the skies of Falme.
(c) Blowing the Horn of Valere.
(d) Saving Moiraine from an attack by Lanfear.
8. Who led the Whitecloak forces at the battle of Falme?
(a) Eamon Valda.
(b) Sebban Balwer.
(c) Geofram Bornhald.
(d) Jaret Byar.
9. What is another name for the Children of the Light?
(d) Aes Sedai.
10. Why is Mat so hungry after he is healed?
(a) Because he has had no appetite for some time.
(b) Because of the energy required for healing.
(c) He is not at all hungry.
(d) Because the food is so good at Tar Valon.
11. What does the term "gentled" mean in context of Egwene's vision?
(a) Creating a peaceful co-exsistence with Seanchan.
(b) There is no such term in Egwene's vision.
(c) Blocking the male side of the one power from a man.
(d) Taming a horse that has gone rogue.
12. What are on Perrin's shoulders in Egwene's dream?
(a) A hawk and falcon.
(b) A plow and sword.
(c) A griffon and owl.
(d) A hammer and plow.
13. What do the Seanchan do with women who can channel?
(a) Honor them.
(b) Make them slave warriors.
(c) Send them to a special island where they live in luxury but cannot leave.
(d) Kill them.
14. Where do Moiraine, Rand and some others hide out after Mat and his group leave?
(c) The mountains east of Arad Doman.
(d) The Two Rivers.
15. What vision(s) will Egewne see?
(a) What was, what is, and what will be.
(b) Things hoped for and things feared.
(c) The flow and the ebb of life.
(d) The beginning and the ending of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what has everyone in the camp been dreaming?
2. Who identifies the man with a dagger through his heart?
3. What does Rand reach for according to Egewene?
4. How can the Horn of Valere work for someone besides Mat?
5. What reinforces Moiraine's belief that she is right over which she and Rand argued.
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)