|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where is Hurin traveling?
(a) Arad Doman.
2. Why does Rand leave the camp?
(a) He wants to search for a special ter'angreal.
(b) He is afraid of endangering his friends.
(c) He gets lost in the mountains.
(d) He wants to accompany Mat to Tar Valon.
3. What is a Myrddraal?
(a) A special warrior for the Aes Sedai.
(b) A non-materialized demon.
(c) A creature that serves the Dark One.
(d) A mythological creature that is not real.
4. What does Verin Sedai give Egwene?
(a) An admonition.
(b) Thirteen whacks for disappearing.
(c) A folder about 13 rogue Aes Sedai.
(d) A dragon ring.
5. What is going on in Almoth Plain that Moiraine keeps her group from joining?
(a) A trade festival.
(c) A battle.
(d) A rally for the Dragon Reborn.
6. What is one thing Mat remembers since taking the dagger?
(a) Blowing the Horn of Valere.
(b) He has no memories of his time since obtaining the dagger.
(c) Saving Moiraine from an attack by Lanfear.
(d) Fighting over the skies of Falme.
7. Who did Rand battle in the sky over Falme that inspired many?
(b) The Great Lord.
(d) A Seanchan Lord.
8. What had Egwene been having even before she came to Tar Valon?
(a) Prophetic dreams.
(b) Bad seizures.
(c) Bad headeaches.
9. What does the term "gentled" mean in context of Egwene's vision?
(a) Creating a peaceful co-exsistence with Seanchan.
(b) Blocking the male side of the one power from a man.
(c) There is no such term in Egwene's vision.
(d) Taming a horse that has gone rogue.
10. What vision(s) will Egewne see?
(a) Things hoped for and things feared.
(b) What was, what is, and what will be.
(c) The flow and the ebb of life.
(d) The beginning and the ending of life.
11. About what does Mat constantly think while at Tar Valon?
(b) The dagger.
(c) The Daughter of the Nine Moons.
(d) If Rand is truly the Dragon Reborn.
12. What does the stone ring Egwene receives do?
(a) Helps a person find lost objects.
(b) Helps a person find lost paths.
(c) Increases the ability to go without sleep.
(d) Allows her to enter Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
13. Who is leading the Whitecloaks that Nynaeve's group encounters near Tar Valon?
(a) Geofram Bornhald.
(b) Dain Bornhald.
(c) Pedron Niall.
(d) Jaret Byar.
14. To where is Mat Cauthon being escorted?
(c) The Two Rivers.
(d) Tar Valon.
15. Who has arrived in Arad Doman?
(a) A host of darkfriends.
(b) 5000 Whitecloaks.
(c) 5000 Seanchan.
(d) Three of the Forsaken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sounded the Horn of Valere?
2. Why does Moiraine send Min to Tar Valon?
3. Who identifies the man with a dagger through his heart?
4. What two birds does Min see in Perrin's future?
5. With whom is Mat dicing in Egwene's dream?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)