|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Whitecloaks think of anyone who uses the One Power?
(a) They are allies.
(b) They are the best chance of defeating the Great Lord at the last battle.
(c) They are misguided.
(d) They are darkfriends.
2. About what does Mat constantly think while at Tar Valon?
(a) If Rand is truly the Dragon Reborn.
(b) The dagger.
(c) The Daughter of the Nine Moons.
3. Why is Mat so hungry after he is healed?
(a) Because he has had no appetite for some time.
(b) Because the food is so good at Tar Valon.
(c) He is not at all hungry.
(d) Because of the energy required for healing.
4. What is a Myrddraal?
(a) A non-materialized demon.
(b) A special warrior for the Aes Sedai.
(c) A mythological creature that is not real.
(d) A creature that serves the Dark One.
5. What does Egwene have to do to be raised to Accepted?
(a) Face a trial.
(b) Go through an oral questioning.
(c) Perform three healings.
(d) Perform three feats with the one power.
6. Who does Egwene marry in her vision of Emond's Field?
(d) She never marries.
7. What two birds does Min see in Perrin's future?
(a) An eagle and a heron.
(b) A falcon and a hawk.
(c) A heron and a falcon.
(d) A heron and a nightjar.
8. To where is Mat Cauthon being escorted?
(a) The Two Rivers.
(b) Tar Valon.
9. What surprises the weapons master at the end of Mat's bout?
(a) That Mat is still standing.
(b) That Mat speaks Seanchan.
(c) That the two swordsmen bow to Mat.
(d) That Mat speaks in the Old Tongue.
10. To where is Hurin traveling?
(c) Arad Doman.
11. Who sounded the Horn of Valere?
(a) Mat Cauthon.
(b) Rand al'Thor.
(c) Perrin Aybara.
(d) No one yet.
12. Who has been murdered by unknown assailants?
(a) Many from Two Rivers.
(b) Young men who look like Rand.
(c) Several Aes Sedai.
(d) Numerous Whitecloaks.
13. What does Perrin start to reach out and touch but is stopped in his dream?
(b) A woman clothed in whte.
(c) The Pit of the Abyss.
(d) The Dark Lord's prison.
14. What reinforces Moiraine's belief that she is right over which she and Rand argued.
(a) Leya's report from Almoth Plain.
(b) Perrin's report of Whitecloak presence in Arad Doman.
(c) The finding of numerous creatures of the dark Lord in the area.
(d) Perrin's report of Seanchan in Arad Doman.
15. Who led the Whitecloak forces at the battle of Falme?
(a) Sebban Balwer.
(b) Geofram Bornhald.
(c) Eamon Valda.
(d) Jaret Byar.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Siuan Sanche privately scold Nyanave, Egwene and Elayne?
2. Where does Mat think he is when he wakes
3. Why is Mat going there?
4. What is above Rand's head as he reaches for the object?
5. Who has arrived in Arad Doman?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)