|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Nynaeve, Egwene and Elayne treated?
(a) As Accepted.
(b) As runaways.
(c) As heroines.
(d) As initiates.
2. How is Mat Cauthon as the group approach Tar Valon?
(a) Completely well.
(b) Recovering fairly well.
(c) Near death.
(d) He is not going to Tar Valon.
3. What does Verin Sedai give Egwene?
(a) An admonition.
(b) Thirteen whacks for disappearing.
(c) A folder about 13 rogue Aes Sedai.
(d) A dragon ring.
4. Who has been murdered by unknown assailants?
(a) Many from Two Rivers.
(b) Several Aes Sedai.
(c) Young men who look like Rand.
(d) Numerous Whitecloaks.
5. What does the stone ring Egwene receives do?
(a) Helps a person find lost paths.
(b) Helps a person find lost objects.
(c) Increases the ability to go without sleep.
(d) Allows her to enter Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Egwene have to abandon freeing Rand?
2. Who is leading the group that is separating Mat from the dagger?
3. Why is Mat going there?
4. What does Perrin start to reach out and touch but is stopped in his dream?
5. Who does Egwene marry in her vision of Emond's Field?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)