|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did medieval belief say the lesser form always gave way to?
(a) The greater form.
(b) Those like itself.
(c) The smaller forms.
2. What was medieval philosophy supposed to always be separated from?
3. What was philosophy supposed to be free of in order to be pure?
4. Which of these was the model also centered around?
5. What is it important to remember that the prime mover is NOT?
(a) A man.
(d) An angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the souls of the just go according to medieval beliefs?
2. How many kinds of souls did medieval man think there were?
3. Which soul was created by God?
4. What did Macrobius think was the center of the universe?
5. How did the medieval mind differ from the modern mind?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)