|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV: Selected Materials: The Seminal Period.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote about Amyclas?
2. What word does Lewis use to describe how most thoughts about medieval man arise?
3. What did medieval men like to make systems out of?
4. What is the story about Cato and Marcia an allegory for?
5. What else is the model a reflection of?
(a) Duty and obligation.
(b) Authority figures.
(c) Strange beliefs.
(d) Religious currents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was inefficient about the translation of Plato's Timmaeus?
2. What does Lewis say the model was NOT?
3. Which of these was the model centered on?
4. How does Lewis label the model?
5. What kind of conflicts did Christians and pagans have?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)