|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V: The Heavens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it important to remember that the prime mover is NOT?
(b) A man.
(c) An angel.
2. According to Lewis, which is NOT used by most people when thinking about medieval man?
(c) Rigorous thought.
3. Which of these was the model also centered around?
4. What about medieval man does Lewis call obsolete?
(a) Their ideas.
(b) Their beliefs.
(c) Their values.
(d) Their rituals.
5. Educated men in what age were most impacted by the model?
(a) Classical antiquity.
(b) Middle Ages.
(c) Modern times.
(d) Industrial Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lewis feel about the popular beliefs about medieval man?
2. Which of the following was a medieval writer?
3. What kind of conflicts did Christians and pagans have?
4. What did the medieval spirits become in Christian writing?
5. When did the model appear?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)