|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V: The Heavens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cited Lucan for scientific purposes?
2. What was historically important for the Middle Ages?
(a) The model.
(b) Religious fervor.
(d) Heated debates.
3. Which of the following of the medieval man are studied in this book?
4. Which of the following did Lewis say medieval men worshiped?
(d) None of these.
5. When did the model appear?
(a) Industrial Age.
(b) Middle Ages.
(c) The stone ages.
(d) Classical antiquity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the prime mover live?
2. How did Lewis describe the debate of nominalism?
3. What did the medieval spirits become in Christian writing?
4. How did Chalcidius feel about Apulieius's doctrines?
5. As defined by pagans, what did nature include?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)