|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V: The Heavens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Scipio Minor say is insignificant while he is in the sky?
(a) Choice and accountability.
(c) World ambitions.
2. How did nature differ from the sky?
(a) Nothing in nature changes.
(b) Nature cannot be controlled.
(c) Nature is inhabited.
(d) Everything in nature changes.
3. What was Amyclas's occupation?
4. What is it important to remember that the prime mover is NOT?
(a) A man.
(c) An angel.
5. What was realism opposed to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Lewis use to describe how most thoughts about medieval man arise?
2. What was the great project of most medieval writers?
3. Who do Christians say created nature?
4. Which of the following did Lewis say medieval men worshiped?
5. What does Lewis say the model should NOT be?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)