Chapter I: The Medieval Situation
1. Which of the following of the medieval man are studied in this book?
(d) Thought process.
2. Which of the following of the medieval man are studied in this book?
3. What does Lewis say some people view the medieval man as?
(b) All of these.
(d) Less civilized.
4. How does Lewis feel about the popular beliefs about medieval man?
(a) He finds it rediculous.
(b) He partly agrees.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He disagrees.
5. What does Lewis say causes men to think the way they do about medieval man?
(a) Their education.
(b) Their upbringing.
(c) Their misinformation.
(d) Their environment.
6. According to Lewis, which is NOT used by most people when thinking about medieval man?
(a) Rigorous thought.
7. What word does Lewis use to describe how most thoughts about medieval man arise?
8. What about medieval man does Lewis call obsolete?
(a) Their rituals.
(b) Their beliefs.
(c) Their values.
(d) Their ideas.
This section contains 3,440 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)