|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miranda's schedule of daily activities called?
2. Where is Miranda holding the dinner party she is planning in Chapter 11?
3. What does Lily get angry at Andrea for in Chapter 11?
4. What does Andrea get for Miranda at the coffee shop?
5. What does Lily call to tell Andrea as Andrea is making her second trip to the coffee shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What trip does Emily tell Andrea about in Chapter 10?
2. Who is in the apartment when Andrea returns home early to get ready for the party in Chapter 14?
3. What does Miranda have Andrea search for in Chapter 13?
4. What is the Bulletin? What event does Andrea take notes on for Miranda in Chapter 11?
5. What does Andrea finally decide to do in Chapter 9?
6. Why does Andrea decide to encourage Christian's attention at the end of Chapter 15?
7. Why do Andrea and Alex argue in Chapter 15?
8. What does Andrea expect will happen when Miranda goes to Paris for two weeks in Chapter 12?
9. What letter does Andrea read in Chapter 13?
10. Why does Lily get angry with Andrea in Chapter 10?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and interpret Andrea's relationship with Alex. How do they meet? How long were they together? What struggles do they face as a couple? Why do they split up? How does Andrea feel about breaking up with Alex?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how well Andrea transitions from her college life to adulthood. What are some examples of her old life which she chooses to leave behind once she gets a job at Runway? In what way does her friend, Lily, represent her old life?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of family in the novel "The Devil Wears Prada". Who are the members of Andrea's family? How important is family to Andrea? What does Andrea's family think of her job? Are they supportive? Why or why not?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)