|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alex unhappy when Andrea meets him in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Emily say she will be going on a trip with Miranda?
3. In Chapter 12, when does Andrea realize she forgot to do what Alex asked her to?
4. Where does Andrea go after seeing Christian in Chapter 13?
5. What is Christian's agent's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andrea finally decide to do in Chapter 9?
2. What does Emily inform Andrea at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What is Andrea troubled by at the beginning of Chapter 13? What does Lily tell her when she calls for advice?
4. Why does Miranda tell Andrea to organize girls to be interviewed in Chapter 13?
5. How does Andrea display that she has perfected the Runway Paranoid Turnaround in Chapter 9?
6. What shocks Andrea when she is out with Christian in Chapter 13?
7. What does Miranda have Andrea search for in Chapter 13?
8. Why does Andrea decide to encourage Christian's attention at the end of Chapter 15?
9. What does Miranda berate Andrea for when Miranda sends her to collect her lunch?
10. What letter does Andrea read in Chapter 13?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how well Andrea transitions from her college life to adulthood. What are some examples of her old life which she chooses to leave behind once she gets a job at Runway? In what way does her friend, Lily, represent her old life?
Essay Topic 2
What is a character foil? Who is Andrea's foil in the novel? Why is this character the character foil?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and interpret Andrea's relationship with Alex. How do they meet? How long were they together? What struggles do they face as a couple? Why do they split up? How does Andrea feel about breaking up with Alex?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)