|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Emily is ill, what must Andrea do in her stead?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Interview girls for the position of nanny to Miranda's daughters.
(c) Deliver The Book to Miranda every night.
(d) Pick up Miranda's daughters from school everyday.
2. Where does Christian kiss Andrea before going to get drinks?
(a) On her neck.
(b) On the hand.
(c) On her cheek.
(d) On the lips.
3. After not being able to find the article Miranda ordered her to locate, what does Andrea begin to dread in Chapter 13?
(a) Having to ask Miranda for more information.
(b) Having to look through dozens more newspapers.
(c) Having to ask Emily to help.
(d) Having to call the newspapers to inquire about it directly.
4. After hearing about what happened to Lily in Chapter 11, why is Andrea upset?
(a) Lily could go to jail.
(b) Lily didn't call her.
(c) Lily almost died.
(d) Lily lied to her.
5. What is Miranda's schedule of daily activities called?
(a) The book.
(b) The list.
(c) The bible.
(d) The bulletin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Illana?
2. Where does Christian invite Andrea to go in Chapter 9?
3. Who alerts Andrea to Miranda's impending arrival in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Andrea toss the lunch she got for Miranda in the trash?
5. What does Miranda berate Andrea for after their elevator ride in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andrea expect will happen when Miranda goes to Paris for two weeks in Chapter 12?
2. Who is in the apartment when Andrea returns home early to get ready for the party in Chapter 14?
3. What does Emily inform Andrea at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What letter does Andrea read in Chapter 13?
5. What is Alex excited about when Andrea calls him in Chapter 13? How does Miranda ruin Andrea's plans with Alex?
6. Who is Illana? What does Illana say to make Andrea break down in tears?
7. Why do Andrea and Alex argue in Chapter 15?
8. What amazes Andrea about Miranda at the party in Chapter 14? Why does Andrea rip up the photoshopped image of Miranda when she gets home?
9. What is the Bulletin? What event does Andrea take notes on for Miranda in Chapter 11?
10. Why does Miranda tell Andrea to organize girls to be interviewed in Chapter 13?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)