Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Illana?
(a) A writer at The New Yorker.
(b) A former assistant to Miranda.
(c) A representative from the Met.
(d) Miranda's sister-in-law.
2. What does Andrea do with the image Illana leaves for Andrea at her apartment?
(a) She pins it on the wall.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She burns it.
(d) She mails it to Miranda.
3. Where is Miranda holding the dinner party she is planning in Chapter 11?
(a) Carnegie Hall.
(b) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) The New York Public Library.
(d) The Museum of Modern Art.
4. Where does Andrea sit alone after speaking to Alex at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) On her balcony.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) On a street corner.
(d) Outside Miranda's office.
5. Why does Andrea toss the lunch she got for Miranda in the trash?
(a) Miranda says Andrea ordered the wrong meal.
(b) Miranda says it looks fattening.
(c) Miranda thinks its too cold.
(d) Miranda had already eaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex say he made arrangements for he and Andrea to attend?
2. What does Lily do instead of working on a paper for school in Chapter 14?
3. Where does the article Miranda wanted Andrea to find end up being?
4. Because of Emily's illness, what will Andrea not be able to do with Alex?
5. Where does Christian invite Andrea to go in Chapter 9?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)