|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Andrea make for Lily's behavior in Chapter 9?
(a) Lily is making up for lost time.
(b) Lily likes to have fun.
(c) Lily is sick.
(d) Lily's life is stressful.
2. What does Lily have to say about Christian kissing Andrea?
(a) That it's no big deal.
(b) That it's old fashioned.
(c) That it's a bit forward.
(d) That it's gross.
3. Because Emily is ill, what must Andrea do in her stead?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Pick up Miranda's daughters from school everyday.
(c) Interview girls for the position of nanny to Miranda's daughters.
(d) Deliver The Book to Miranda every night.
4. What amazes Andrea at the event at the Met?
(a) That she actually looks like she fits in.
(b) That Miranda is such a good hostess.
(c) That there are so many famous people there.
(d) That Miranda commends her for her work.
5. Why does Miranda send Andrea to get her another coffee?
(a) Miranda thinks hers is too cold.
(b) Miranda spills the one Andrea brings her.
(c) Miranda doesn't like the taste of the one Andrea brought.
(d) Miranda wants a different coffee brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrea complain about to Benjamin?
2. What is Christian's agent's name?
3. What does Miranda make Andrea do which ruins Andrea's dinner plans in Chapter 14?
4. Who is Miranda planning a dinner party for in Chapter 11?
5. What kind of article does Andrea spend the morning trying to locate for Miranda in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Bulletin? What event does Andrea take notes on for Miranda in Chapter 11?
2. Who is Illana? What does Illana say to make Andrea break down in tears?
3. What is Alex excited about when Andrea calls him in Chapter 13? How does Miranda ruin Andrea's plans with Alex?
4. What does Andrea try to speak to Lily about in Chapter 15?
5. What does Andrea finally decide to do in Chapter 9?
6. What does Emily inform Andrea at the beginning of Chapter 15?
7. Why do Andrea and Alex argue in Chapter 15?
8. What does Miranda berate Andrea for when Miranda sends her to collect her lunch?
9. What amazes Andrea about Miranda at the party in Chapter 14? Why does Andrea rip up the photoshopped image of Miranda when she gets home?
10. Why isn't Lily at the new apartment when Andrea arrives to move in?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)