|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After not being able to find the article Miranda ordered her to locate, what does Andrea begin to dread in Chapter 13?
(a) Having to ask Emily to help.
(b) Having to call the newspapers to inquire about it directly.
(c) Having to look through dozens more newspapers.
(d) Having to ask Miranda for more information.
2. What happens when Illana makes a comment about Miranda's behavior?
(a) Andrea starts to cry.
(b) Andrea defends Miranda.
(c) Miranda overhears it.
(d) Andrea laughs.
3. What does Christian tease Andrea about on the phone in Chapter 9?
(a) Her coffee addiction.
(b) Her inability to keep track of time.
(c) Her fashion sense.
(d) Her boyfriend.
4. Why is Miranda angry when she calls Andrea in Chapter 9?
(a) Andrea is taking too long to fetch Miranda's lunch.
(b) Andrea hasn't put fresh flowers in the office yet.
(c) Andrea has forgotten to update Miranda's schedule.
(d) Miranda can't find her copy of today's newspaper.
5. What does Lily have to say about Christian kissing Andrea?
(a) That it's no big deal.
(b) That it's a bit forward.
(c) That it's gross.
(d) That it's old fashioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 14, what does Andrea do to take her mind off her troubles?
2. Who alerts Andrea to Miranda's impending arrival in Chapter 9?
3. In which month does Emily say she will be going on a trip with Miranda?
4. After Andrea and Alex argue, what does Alex decide?
5. What does Andrea finally decide to do in Chapter 9?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)