|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Andrea sit alone after speaking to Alex at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Outside Miranda's office.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) On a street corner.
(d) On her balcony.
2. How long will Emily be away from work due to her illness?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Who does Emily ask to convince Miranda that she is very ill?
(a) Emily's mother.
(c) Emily's doctor.
4. What does Miranda berate Andrea for after their elevator ride in Chapter 13?
(a) Making personal calls at work.
(b) Dropping Miranda's silk scarf on the floor.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Taking so long when Miranda sends her on errands.
5. What is Alex excited about in Chapter 13?
(a) His brother's engagement.
(b) A free trip he won to Atlantic City.
(c) That Andrea will have three days off.
(d) A breakthrough with one of his students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment Andrea, Lily and Christian go to in Chapter 13?
2. What does Andrea complain about to Benjamin?
3. What does Christian tease Andrea about on the phone in Chapter 9?
4. At the end of Chapter 14, what does Andrea do to take her mind off her troubles?
5. What does Christian's agent tell Andrea to do in Chapter 13?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)