|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miranda go for two weeks in Chapter 12?
2. What does Andrea try to talk to Lily about in Chapter 14?
(a) The trouble Andrea is having at work.
(b) The fight Andrea and Alex had.
(c) That Lily is behind on rent.
(d) Her drinking problem.
3. After hearing about what happened to Lily in Chapter 11, why is Andrea upset?
(a) Lily lied to her.
(b) Lily almost died.
(c) Lily didn't call her.
(d) Lily could go to jail.
4. What condition is Lily in when Andrea finds her in Chapter 14?
(a) She is sick with a fever.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She is drunk and babbling.
(d) She is high on drugs.
5. Where does Christian invite Andrea to go in Chapter 9?
(a) A new restaurant.
(b) An awards dinner for writers.
(c) A jazz concert.
(d) A book launch party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will Emily be away from work due to her illness?
2. Where does Andrea go to buy coffee when she hears Miranda is on her way to the office in Chapter 9?
3. What does Alex request of Andrea in an email in Chapter 12?
4. What does Christian's agent tell Andrea to do in Chapter 13?
5. Where does Andrea sit alone after speaking to Alex at the end of Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the closet?
2. What does Emily inform Andrea at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. Why does Miranda tell Andrea to organize girls to be interviewed in Chapter 13?
4. Who is Illana? What does Illana say to make Andrea break down in tears?
5. What does Miranda have Andrea search for in Chapter 13?
6. What does Andrea try to speak to Lily about in Chapter 15?
7. What does Andrea finally decide to do in Chapter 9?
8. What shocks Andrea when she is out with Christian in Chapter 13?
9. What does Miranda berate Andrea for when Miranda sends her to collect her lunch?
10. What does Andrea do when she reaches the office early in the morning in Chapter 9?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)