|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What announcement does Andrea's sister and brother-in-law make?
(a) That they are divorcing.
(b) That they are buying a new house.
(c) That they are expecting a baby.
(d) That they are moving to New York City.
2. Where did Andrea meet her boyfriend before heading to India?
(c) Rio di Janeiro.
3. After college, where did Andrea travel on her own?
(b) South America.
4. What does Andrea have to do after accepting the job at Runway?
(a) Go to some evening training sessions.
(b) File stacks of paper work.
(c) Buy a new wardrobe.
(d) Find a place to live.
5. Why is Lily unhappy to be woken up early in Chapter 3?
(a) She has been out drinking.
(b) She has the flu.
(c) She works the night shift.
(d) She was up all night writing a paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily say would have happened if Miranda had called while the office was empty?
2. Who does Andrea meet from the human resources department at Runway?
3. What does Emily give Andrea specific directions about in Chapter 8?
4. Which university does Lily go to?
5. What is the name of the building Andrea goes to for an interview in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What difficult task does Miranda give Andrea to do in Chapter 6?
2. What does Alex think of the possibility that Andrea will work at Runway magazine?
3. How do Nigel and Andrea first become acquainted?
4. What happens when Andrea goes to Miranda's house to deliver the book?
5. In Chapter 7, why is Andrea at first unable to go to the party with James?
6. Why does Andrea have such a hard time completing the tasks Miranda instructs her to do in Chapter 1?
7. What do the women Andrea interviews with promise her about working with Miranda Priestly?
8. How does Miranda cause an uproar in the office in Chapter 4?
9. Why does Andrea hate her cell phone?
10. After being offered the job of Miranda's assistant, what does Andrea have to quickly do? Where does she find a place to live?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)