|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overwhelms Andrea a bit when she arrives for her interview at Runway?
(a) Having to pass through security.
(b) The beautiful women everywhere.
(c) The noise of the city.
(d) The size of the building.
2. Who does Lily find for Andrea to room with?
(a) Two Korean girls.
(b) Two Indian girls.
(c) Two German girls.
(d) Two British girls.
3. After college, where did Andrea travel on her own?
(a) South America.
4. In what area of New York City does Andrea go to for a job interview in Chapter 2?
(a) The Bronx.
(c) Staten Island.
5. What does Andrea comment about Lily in Chapter 5?
(a) That Lily is selfish but honest.
(b) That Lily is the most dependable person she knows.
(c) That Lily loves her life.
(d) That Lily is too pessimistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Runway office want Andrea to start working?
2. Who does Andrea stay with while she is job hunting.
3. How does Andrea locate Miranda's car?
4. Where did Andrea grow up?
5. Where are Miranda's daughters staying in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andrea hate her cell phone?
2. After being offered the job of Miranda's assistant, what does Andrea have to quickly do? Where does she find a place to live?
3. What does Alex think of the possibility that Andrea will work at Runway magazine?
4. What does Lily study at college? What does Lily to Andrea about her new job at Runway?
5. How does Miranda cause an uproar in the office in Chapter 4?
6. What does Andrea learn about Miranda's past in Chapter 4?
7. Why does Andrea go to the Elias-Clark building? What overwhelms her there?
8. Who is Mr. Tomlinson? What nickname do Andrea and Emily have for him?
9. What does Andrea find out about Runway's security system?
10. Where does Andrea go at Thanksgiving in Chapter 6? What announcement is made?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)