|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Illana?
(a) A writer at The New Yorker.
(b) Miranda's sister-in-law.
(c) A representative from the Met.
(d) A former assistant to Miranda.
2. Why isn't Lily at the apartment when Andrea arrives to move in?
(a) She is at the hospital.
(b) She is out getting breakfast.
(c) She has been arrested.
(d) She is still at home in bed.
3. What excuse does Andrea make for Lily's behavior in Chapter 9?
(a) Lily likes to have fun.
(b) Lily is making up for lost time.
(c) Lily is sick.
(d) Lily's life is stressful.
4. What does Lily get angry at Andrea for in Chapter 11?
(a) Refusing some freebies at work.
(b) Not helping with their moving arrangements.
(c) Forgetting Lily's birthday.
(d) Telling off Lily's boyfriend.
5. What does Eduardo make Andrea do everyday?
(a) Give a dollar to the homeless bum outside.
(b) Fill him in on the gossip from Runway.
(c) Give him a hug.
(d) Sing a song with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing about what happened to Lily in Chapter 11, why is Andrea upset?
2. Where does Andrea arrange to have the books for Miranda's daughters picked up?
3. What has Andrea memorized for the evening at the Met?
4. Who is Mr. Tomlinson?
5. Who is Miranda planning a dinner party for in Chapter 11?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)