1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, what kind of car is Andrea driving?
(a) A Porsche.
(b) A Ferarri.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Corvette.
2. What topic does Runway magazine focus on?
(a) Air travel.
(d) The theatre.
3. What position does Miranda Priestly hold at Runway?
(a) She is editor-in-chief.
(b) She is the head writer.
(c) She is the CEO.
(d) She is the artistic director.
4. How does Andrea locate Miranda's car?
(a) She calls and asks Miranda.
(b) She calls every garage in the neighborhood.
(c) She calls other assistants.
(d) She calls Miranda's husband.
5. Who is Madeline?
(a) Miranda's dog.
(b) Miranda's secretary.
(c) Miranda's boss.
(d) Miranda's daughter.
6. How much time does Miranda give Andrea to correct her supposed mistake in Chapter 1?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) One minute.
7. What does Andrea fantasize about happening when she leaves the office to correct her mistake in Chapter 1?
(a) Quitting dramatically.
(b) Winning the lottery.
(c) Miranda dying.
(d) Getting hit by a bus.
This section contains 4,721 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)